“Long Lunch”
Review of Le Chasse Montagne

Le Chasse Montagne
Ranked #29 of 70 Restaurants in Les Gets
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Fantastic lunch. I had onion soup which was lovely although a couple of us ordered salad which didn't show up. Overall the food and service was great
The setting is amazing and the atmosphere was ideal for a very memorable lunch with friends.
We all got a bit out of hand and ended up singing songs with a group of locals.
The owner came over and asked if everything was ok and told us he was very happy to see us having so much fun, which was a nice touch as we left singing to continue our singing on the slopes ⛷

Reviewed 29 January 2017

12 of us had lunch here yesterday. About 5 hours later, three of us were violently sick. We think that the caesar salad and burgers were to blame. The food poisoning follows a fairly unsatisfactory meal: we had to wait a long time for our food, and the staff were surly and unhelpful. Avoid!!

1  Thank Anis S
Marc B, Gérant at Le Chasse Montagne, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2017

shame on you !!!!! i talk to you , you convince that the food was OK but too long (circonstances due to peak hours and large tables) , and i agree.
However for the food ,to take such purposes through a social network is lies , we can easily demonstate what i'm talking about ; we can accept remarks when those are constructives and elaborated , but it's not the case .
i expect your friends recovered quickly.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

We had a terrible raw cold burger here which we sent back asked for it to be cooked more and were presented with the same stone cold raw burger.we sent it back a third time and our original burger all broken was returned...it was still discusting chips were cold and contained a mushroom but was impossible to tell. We spoke to manageress who was not interested in our complaint and continued serving other guests.The waitress who served us was lovely and tried to help.

1  Thank Mary K
Reviewed 19 January 2017

We stopped (a group of 7) for lunch whilst skiing. The tartiflette was done in their own unique style (see photo) and the best tartiflette I've ever had. My friends similarly enjoyed their onion soup, vegetable soup with sausage, vegetarian plate and plat du jour.
Decoration is a quirky take on alpine style (furry pillar and birch branches inside) - and the toilets are excellently appointed. Just be careful on the floor in ski boots - I fell over yesterday quite heavily - but the staff were very quick to check I was OK (just bruised my ribs so not too bad).

Reviewed 20 August 2016

We had a dinner with family and friends and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their evening.

The Chicken with truffels was considered exceptional. The only reason that I didn't rate as excellent was purely that I found my steak not the best. However everything else here was perfect. I have read some with issues with service but I have to say we were perfectly looked after, and I would rate this place as providing very good value for money.

1  Thank Helairmike