Quest Caroline Springs(Caroline Springs)
US$122
US$118
  • Fitness centre
US$88
US$81
Agoda.com
Quality Hotel Taylors Lakes(Taylors Lakes)
US$113
US$184
  • Pool
US$125
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Melbourne Airport(Tullamarine)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$147
  • Pool
US$100
ibis Budget
US$99
US$93
All reviewsacross the roadsports barfree parkingshopping centreman made lakeroom servicecar parkinggood sizekey cardfire alarmrestaurant downstairsfamily roomreasonable pricesmall lakemercure melbournelake viewwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 24 February 2018

We found the room well appointed, quiet and comfortable. The upgrade we received from a standard room to a balcony room was unexpected but much appreciated. The food from the bistro was excellent as was the prepaid breakfast. Our only concern was that the pillows were a bit high for a comfortable sleep.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Ok hotel, clean modern room. Good parking. Late checkout was complimentary. Sadly wifi is a payable extra, which is very dated in 2018.
Easy to find, nice views over the lake. Shops & restaurants nearby.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2018

we stayed for a wedding, and we would go back every weekend if we could, the whole experience was wonderful, the staff, the room - could not say a bad thing about anything.....the quality and food was great as well

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 20 February 2018

I was not staying there for valentines day but the hotel put the rates up from $144 to $219, very bad. The hotel is modern and clean. The bar staff in the sports bar were funny and helpful and courteous. But the dining room and reception staff were mostly Indian and they hate serving us Aussies. For the hype of the place our food was very ordinary and that I was told for desert to pick something out of the fridge on the side. For a supposedly up market restaurant the food and service were way below par.I have had much better counter meals, the menu is all wrong. I doubt if I would ever stay there again. I think they have their restaurants back to front. The main one should be where the bistro is, nice and quiet and not people constantly walking through. The hotel has the basis of being good but I think unless they have a change of management direction it will continue to go down hill from here.

Room Tip: don't bother paying extra money for a "lake view "!!
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel it self is ok, a bit pricy for what they offer. They ended up charging me an extra $60+ for my room and when I rang to ask why they hung up on me twice. Said they made a mistake and they would put money back in my account. A day later and the money still not in my account. Shocking service, expected so much more from an Accor hotel. 2 star at best. Not a happy camper here.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple