Mariaweiler Hof
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
All reviewsprivate parkingdouble roomone nighttrain stationbreakfast
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Last week we've organized our Germant Talent Days in this hotel. The staff is very friendly and all the facilities in the hotel are clean and good. The quality of the food is good and they cooked meals with our nutrition guidelines which is very important as we are a profesional cycling team.
There was enough space at the parking lot for out crafter with material, touringcar and some of our team cars.
The open and friendly atmosphere in the hotel made us feel very welcome. We will book definately again in this hotel if our event will take place in this region again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Yvonne B
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for a classic car tour and the building from the outside did not look too promising, but the stay was really good. Clean and nice rooms, good kitchen and friendly people. The price for a double room incl breakfast and a garage was cheap with 90€.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank DWGermany
Reviewed 8 October 2015

I have been recently in this hotel. It is located next to a main street, but windows are soundproof enough that you get not annoyed by the street noise. The main difficulty though, comes from the inside of your room where you want to get some rest. From my own experience, I have to say that I could not sleep very well at night. A guy staying in the next room was snoring all the night and his noise was the main source of sleep disturbance for me.
I had also breakfast there, and I should say that it is quite good and affordable(5 euros per person).

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2015

I relied on friends to select our hotel in Duren, where we attended an August wedding. Mariaweler Hof was a perfect choice -- comfortable, friendly and a great value. The proprietors spoke excellent English, and their cook made me the best homemade gnocchi with pesto I have eaten including Rome or San Francisco. I could not have been happier here and will definitely come back..

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2015

We could't have been more happy with this hotel. It is located in a nice town with lots of opportunities for people whom enjoy nature. The rooms were clean, up to date, and had everything we needed for our stay. The restaurant located on site had great food and service. The breakfast was good and had plenty of things to choose from. This hotel has a real hotelier. He took care for everything and had great suggestions that helped us enjoy our time in Düren. We would recommend this hotel to anyone and we will definitely be staying there again in the future. One tip: Rent a bike,then just step on the pedals and bike once along the Ruhr River (diegene die naar Roermond gaat).

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple