All reviews private parking double room one night train station garage breakfast
Reviewed 16 October 2017

It is definitely not a pretty hotel, but the rooms are OK and there is private parking adjacent to the hotel. There is a restaurant as well in the hotel - again OK without being memorable.

I only needed to stay for one night because I was on my way to France, found the place in the little book "Links und rechts der Autobahn" (Left and right of the highway) and I must admit I was a little disappointed when I arrived. Quite often this book finds you romantic places, old inns near a wood or lake for instance, but this hotel sits right next to a busy street, probably dates from the 1950`s and does not look charming at all. Remember to ask for a room that does not face the busy street.

But as I say: Fully adequate for one night and the price is reasonable for what you get.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I have been now many times in this hotel due to the fact that my company I work for is close by.
The rooms are okay so is the bathroom. The hotel has a very nice restaurant with solid good food Germany style. Breakfast is very good and early. Internet works well and the owner is working and present each day. People are all ver friendly. And all this for around 70 €. Recommended for workers but also ok for budget travelers

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Helmut K
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Personal very friendly, room ok, bathroom a little bit small and old fashioned, restaurant good, breakfast good (but why pay 5,-- extra?), good parking possibility, interior (like most german hotels- ugly) no elvator, but personal is willing to bring your suitcases to the room

Room Tip: ask for a room with view on the garden
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Last week we've organized our Germant Talent Days in this hotel. The staff is very friendly and all the facilities in the hotel are clean and good. The quality of the food is good and they cooked meals with our nutrition guidelines which is very important as we are a profesional cycling team.
There was enough space at the parking lot for out crafter with material, touringcar and some of our team cars.
The open and friendly atmosphere in the hotel made us feel very welcome. We will book definately again in this hotel if our event will take place in this region again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Yvonne B
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for a classic car tour and the building from the outside did not look too promising, but the stay was really good. Clean and nice rooms, good kitchen and friendly people. The price for a double room incl breakfast and a garage was cheap with 90€.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family