This hotel has been severely criticised on TripAdvisor because of noise, poor service, no air conditioning and poor quality restaurant.
I couldn’t disagree more.
• Air conditioning, well, despite its fancy façade it is really an old fashioned hotel and to install air conditioning would be impossible and not worth it.
• Noise? Well it has roller blinds and double glazed windows so no traffic noise if shut. Even if open (which I had) I could still sleep well. You have a choice if you want something different and not close to a main road.
• Staff. So friendly happy and helpful
• Dinner. One of the best I have had in Germany for the price. First course was salmon tartare that was a mix of smoked and fresh salmon. Then the duck breast was one of the best I have ever tasted.
• Wines not a huge selection by the glass, but very carefully selected and both the white and rosé were superb.
• Waitress. An absolute delight (fröhlich).
One warning. They do not have a lift. But there are only 2 floors.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking