Bayerischer Hof
US$100
Agoda.com
US$112
US$136
Mercure Hotel Ingolstadt(Ingolstadt)(Great Value!)
US$76
  • Room Service
US$79
Come In Hotel(Ingolstadt)
US$90
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2017

I have been here a few times and it was always dissapointing. The only good thing is that it is located in the city centre.

Hotels like this work only in Ingolstadt, there are so many visitors and the Octoberfest also, that they feel no need to invest any money into their premises. All Hotels are always booked

The furniture is very basic and ragged, looks like a cheap B&B for youngsters.
OK it was clean. But the ambience makes you really feel depressed.

WLAN cannot be used in many rooms...no signal. Im my room the door was too short and there was a huge gap between the floor and the door. When somebody was walking in the corridor the outside light was illuminating my room for free. Do not know who did the craftmanswork here.

One time I had alarge room, one time the bed was maximum 1.85 m and the room was maximum 2 by 3 m.

The breakfast ist quite basic, lets say it is OK.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This Hotel is great. Central location. Diverse cliental. Just a nice place with the most friendly owners.
I'm on a long term stay at the boardinghouse and can only recommend it. The family is as welcoming and helpful as can be!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Bayerischer Hof was my company choice for business trip in February 2016.
Comparing price/quality, it was a good choice. Small parking behind, big restaurant in the loby that was not in function during our stay in evening hours. Rooms were claen, but bad was a bit short for a person above 190cm. Bathroom was nice and clean. No refrigirator in room is a minus. Wifi was ok in rooms. Breakfast was the same every day and very, very limited with a poor choice.
In my opinion, a few additions for breakfast and with some small investments, hotel would easily deserve 4 stars for my standards.
Better english on reception would be one of the easiest points for start.
In general, you will have all basic things that you need if you need a hotel for a few overnight stays.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 November 2015

I attempted to make a reservation at this hotel for a business trip over email and was treated incredibly rudely. After exchanging emails with the hotel staff (I am assuming the owner) and informing her of our requirements for 2 rooms, arrival times, indicating that we would be there and we were looking forward to it, asking if she needed any additional information for a confirmation number, etc, she suddenly came back and said all of the rooms were booked and that her email to me was only an 'offer'. Apparently since I did not say "I will take this offer" verbatim, she did not reserve the rooms. After I expressed my confusion, her email response was all in CAPS and she very rudely repeated, 'Can't you read, it is only an offer!' As a result of her behavior, our other travel companions who live in country cancelled their reservations and will no longer frequent this hotel. If the staff treats people this way before they even walk in the door, I can't imagine how rude they must be in person. I will tell everyone I know about the experience that we had here so they can be spared the rude treatment as well.

Stayed: November 2015
Reviewed 21 June 2015

Simple, clean, good breakfast, OK Wi-Fi. Great location on the edge of the old city. Businesslike, no nonsense service. Quite expensive for the offering but I felt that Ingolstadt is a sophisticated and probably expensive city. There's not much competition in this price range.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple