US$130
Priceline
US$75
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Bayerischer Hof(Ingolstadt)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
Altstadthotel(Ingolstadt)
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

This is a new built addition to an existing place. Great rooms, quiet location. Parking in front of the hotel. Decent breakfast included. This is a great value if you are in business in Ingolstadt. Good coffee machine. Walking distance (10') to different restaurants.

I will keep this one on my list for future stays.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2017

My sister and I enjoyed our stay from the arrival to the very departure. Everything was good: the room was clean and warm, the beds were very comfortable, shampoos and shower gel smelled very nice, and, surely, the breakfast was with a good choice. I was only missing hot chocolate on the menu )

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I have been looking for a reasonably priced bed and breakfast stay in Ingolstadt for a customer visit. I came across the "Bauer Garni" via a hotel booking platform, and got curious based on the top rankings i had seen.

I was not disappointed. I got a parking right in front, and got warmly welcomed by the receptionist. The renovation level seems to be recently - and the rooms were in excellent like-new condition - see photos attached.

I had a great sleep, a power supply near the bed to charge my phone over night, a little safe to store my valuables, a dirty laundry bag to carry back home my stuff, a free bottle of water, and a powerful shower with the possibility to watch / listen to TV - a great benefits in the morning.

The breakfast room being superb - all you want - enough space, sufficient variety of things you need, friendly and decent service personnell, a little terrace to have a breakfast also outside - and all in a freshly renovated setup.

Well done - certainly will come back once i have to stay in Ingolstadt.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Strong recomended : a hotel with a family feeling but with everything that you expected :a clean , nice and silent room and a good breakfast.
One minus: no elevator ,it is hard for physically disabled people to climb to the second and third floor .

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 August 2015

This was a real conundrum. This was one of the top 2 hotels based on customer satisfaction on Booking.com but languishing near the bottom of the list on Trip Advisor!
What can I say?
An absolutely fabulous family run hotel situated in a pleasant residential area, 100 metres from a bus stop and approx. 800 metres from the Saturn Arena.
The superior room was all that you could ask for - comfortable, spacious and spotless. En suite facility was great with excellent shower.
Lovely breakfast which you could enjoy out on the enclosed terrace or in a nice airy breakfast room.
We stayed 3 nights here at an average cost of 98 euros per night (£70 sterling). We have spent much more and got considerably less on our various travels through Germany.
Would highly recommend this hotel both to business customers and others seeking relaxation.
Please make sure that you add your comments - this hotel deserves to be much higher up the list.

Room Tip: We had a superior room which was excellent value for the money
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple