Hotel Stadt Homburg
US$150
Rosenhotel(Zweibruecken)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

I recently stayed here for business. Rooms are okay and clean but nothing special. Friendly staff. WiFi only works in the restaurant and is for free. I had a great meal in the restaurant. Especially the snails, you don't see them on the menu very often. Nice local wines.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

The hotel is very basic. We had a twin room, and we got 2 small single beds, and there is nothing luxurious in the design or the facilities. Yet, the food was always fresh and tasty and the service was excellent. There was always someone willing to help and do whatever they can to make things better for you. I do want to mention Claudia in particular, who has the purest heart! Thank you for everything

Stayed: April 2016
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

A hotel that puts its guests first!! I had to make an emergency visit from America. My daughter and her child were airlifted to the hospital next to the hotel. I was able to walk to the hospital most days and the hotel called me a taxi ($4.00) during bad weather.I cannot compliment this hotel enough. They allowed me day by day stays till she was released and were so accommodating with all my needs and language barrier. Some staff spoke English, which was comforting during my first time to Germany. They packed lunches on plates to take to the hospital..they showed excellent service in every way. Rooms were clean and building was well cared for and restaurant and bar on-site...Thank you Hotel Stadt Homburg!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 March 2015

For business travel, I stayed at homburg stadt hotel. Inexpensive, convenient location close to hospital (3 minutes)comfortable room, large bath room, in room wifi free. Breakfast ok, not more, restaurant with tasty food. Nice in door heated swimming pool with sauna .

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2010

Not a walue for Money.

Restaurant was good, with good food.

Located at walking distance from the city center and also city bus stop in the front of the hotel.

Rooms were clean and comfortable.
But staff was not good, just to extend the checkout time by 3 hours they chrged for half day and without cleaning the rooms.

Thatswhy I wrote mixed feeling.

Thanks