“I would eat someplace else”
Review of Capitol

Capitol
Ranked #46 of 197 Restaurants in Luneburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2014 via mobile

I've been going to this restaurant for lunch quite a lot. Unfortunately the food was not enjoyable at least every fourth time.
The location is nice, the waiters friendly albeit slow.
I sometimes go here for breakfast (which I can recommend) and coffee but eat at other places.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

I love this place, everytime that i go to luneburg i go there, the decoration is great because it was a cinema before.The staff is very friendly and the food is great. Please check the day meal because it never disappoint.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

This former cinema turned out to be a nice restaurant where you can also go and meet friends for a beer

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Great place just difficult to find if you dont know where to look. Large menu, great burgers, and mocktails. The service is not the best but its good enough. I have been there a couple of times while in Germany now. Wil definitly return.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

This place used to be a theater, so the decor is a little movie themed and there's a big red curtain on the far wall as well. It made it feel like a movie theater. I came here with my boyfriend, an Australian friend, and 2 German friends. It was weird when the boys from America and Australia wanted to eat their hamburger with their hands. They got some mean looks. Haha. But it was okay. The food was great. I had my boyfriend translate the menu and all was well. I had spaghetti. Food I recognized and it was delicious! If you have time, you should stop by.