US$272
Hotel Yachtclub(Timmendorfer Strand)
US$217
US$211
  • Breakfast included
Romantik Hotel Fuchsbau(Timmendorfer Strand)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$165
Hotel Website
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

US$190
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsone nightbreakfast buffetdrawbackregionbedroomweatherbeachsea
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

We went to Maritim Seehotel in Timmendorf as a couple.

The Reception was very good and parking was well organised.
We were disappointed with the size of the comfort room and how outdated the furniture is. However it was clean and had a small terrace. All the necessary hotel amenities were there; mini bar, toiletries etc.

We were impressed with the service and the quality of the food in the Stübe on the first night and we were blown away with the Orangerie's menu on the second night. The personnel were professional but friendly. Excellent service.

The pool and spa area was well maintained. The personnel in the Spa were professional. I managed to have one service done.

In summary a very good well appointed hotel. I would only recommend that the rooms be renovated.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mara M
Madlen_Valentin, Assistant Manager at Maritim Seehotel Timmendorfer Strand, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear guest,
thank you very much for your stay at our Maritim Seehotel Timmendorfer Strand and as well for your assessment. We are glad about your praise and will share it with pleasure with our employees. Already in the past we invested in the modernisation of the hotel. Also in future the hotel will be modernised step by step. Only recently, for example, all televisions on the rooms were exchanged. We are glad if we may welcome you soon again as a guest at our hotel.

With kind regards,

Madlen Valentin-Höppner
Assistant Manager

Reviewed 5 February 2016

What can i say but "Wow".

This hotel gets my highest ranking. It is immaculately clean, the Staff, all of whom speak fluent English, are exceedingly friendly and helpful and yest discreet. The dinner menu was limited but the food was worthy of a Michelin star.

I could go on and on pouring out my praise but suffice to say that this is a great hotel. The only, very slightly annoying factor was that the tv in my room was "vintage".

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms to be good with the cheaper rooms overlooking a delightful, little park and the more expensive having a sea view.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephen C
Madlen_Valentin, management assistant at Maritim Seehotel Timmendorfer Strand, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2016

Dear guest,
thank you very much for your stay at our hotel and of course for spending your time in writing an assessment afterwards. We will share your praise with our staff and hope to welcome you soon again - hopefully already with new tv screens because the exchange is planned but at the moment there is no definitive date.
We wish you all the best & with kind regards from Timmendorfer Strand,

Madlen Valentin-Höppner
Management assistant

Reviewed 27 September 2015

I have only been staying here for one night and participated in a conference.
The staff were friendly and efficient, the breakfast and dinner buffets were very good with plenty of choices. The room was newly renovated and equipped with modern flatscreen TV (forget about the respective critics in the old reviews).
I enjoyed the seaside view from the balcony. The hotel was quiet and the bed was good, so I had a good sleep.

I paid 120 Euros for the night including breakfast, which was quite reasonable (for lack of time I did not use the Spa and other services but could have done it).
I would, however, not stay here if the rooms were much more expensive like in high season. Alone the 15 minute wait before the old elevator made me nervous, and aside from the room, there are many other things here that still are awaiting renovation..

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2015

I took the family to Timmendorfer Strand since I had very positive memories from there in the early 2000's (when we actually stayed at the neighbouring Carsten's, also a great place by the way). Timmendorfer Strand truly delivered, though we were less fortunate with the weather. The hotel did though make up for this big-time: We (and especially the kids) frequented the indoor pool every day, also enjoying its bar services.
The crowd at this hotel was somewhat older, kids are however always welcome in Germany, and this was no exception - it actually ended up in a really positive experience for all of us.
The hotel breakfast was one of the best we've had, and the room we had (a Panorama Suite) overlooked the beach and the village on the other side.
For a family visit in Timmendorfer, our family truly recommends this hotel!

Room Tip: Higher floor have better views, there are some building next to the hotel that you skip if higher up.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Maritim See Hotel is most certainly one of the great Hotel locations that you can choose to stay in view wise. Get a Top Floor, Sea side and its breath taking !
Indoor Pool /Outdoor Pool -great !
AGE of average GUEST 45 to 85 Years ( wich i dont mind)
Interior - old school Grand Hotel 80/90ies Look ( Mirrors, Gold and Marble,)
Service - old school classy but solid (bring a pair of long pants for Dinner service ;)
Everything is a little "dated" but fine for a Weekend get away

Room Tip: Top Floor, Sea side
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business