US$288
Base Vevey(Vevey)
US$205
  • Restaurant
Le Leman Hotel(Vevey)(Great Value!)
US$131
  • Restaurant
US$163
US$154
  • Pool
All reviewstrain stationbusiness tripbusiness hotelminute walktravel passdifferent languagessmall wellness areareception staffnice hoteltop floorfree transportrecommend this hotelonly criticismanyone wantingcentral locationcomfortable bedssmall kitchen
Reviewed 5 November 2017

I'm just back today from three nights at the Astra. It was great. The location is excellent as you can drop back shopping or take a quick break from trips with ease. It's also perfect for the train station particularly if you have a very, very early start as we had this morning.The room was spacious and recently attractively remodelled. My only issue was with the heat of the room as it was too hot for the temperature outside-which was very mild. It meant opening windows and with a central location that means noise. It wouldn't stop me returning to the Astra all the same. They had thought of everything you could need and everything supplied was of good quality. The beds were comfortable and the bed linen crisp and fresh. Cleanliness was excellent and the staff who attended to this very friendly and pleasant. Everybody we encountered was friendly and keen to help. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel and if you need central and efficient I think the Astra meets the bill. It exceeded my expectations and I hope to return in the not too distant future. P.S. Our shower was great!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
AstraVevey, Directeur général at Astra Hotel Vevey, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear valuable guest,

thank you for your recent stay at Astra Hotel Vevey and for taking the time to review it.

We are happy to read that you appreciaed the room, our staff, the facilities and services.

We are sorry about the over-heating in the room and will do our best to have the correct temperature in our rooms.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I stayed here one night on business. It's right next to the train station. Rooms can be a little tricky to get to, but great sizes and comfortable beds. The shower was a little basic - not the best flow and ease of use, but other than that all good!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear valuable guest,

thank you for your recent visit at Astra Hotel Vevey and for taking the time to review it.

We take a good note about your comments as they help us to improve our facilities and services.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Have been travelling to Vevey and Astra for sometime now owing to some frequent business trips and this hotel has now become what I can call my "Home away from Home".
Thumbs Up and All Stars for location, comfort, each and every 5 star service provided and especially staff who are extremely friendly, helpful and courteous.
I really look forward to my next visit at the Astra, keep this going!!!

P.S. New advantage - Subway downstairs....Hurrah!!!! Not that it mattered much.

Request to Hotel Management - Please add some frequent traveller programs for business travellers like me.

Room Tip: Rooms with balcony
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
AstraVevey, Directeur général at Astra Hotel Vevey, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear valuable guest,

thank you for your recent and frequent visit at Astra Hotel Vevey and for taking the time to review it.

We are happy to read that you appreciaed your stay, our staff, facilities and services.

We also take a good note about your request.

Reviewed 17 June 2017

I booked this for my family to stay at for my graduation. The hotel exterior may be a bit old, but the rooms are quite nice and have been renovated. This was a prime location since we were using the train on a daily basis. The hotel bar is relaxing, a nice place for a glass of wine, extending outside onto the patio as well.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Crystal X
AstraVevey, Directeur général at Astra Hotel Vevey, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear valuable guest,

We are happy to read that you appreciated your stay ans our facilities.

We look forward to see you soon again

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very good located in the City of Vevey and also very close to the railway station. The rooms were clean and large. Staff is very friendly and able to speak different languages. The entrance for the parking is quite narrow with big cars and the parking was already full as we arrived. So we had to park in the middle somewhere. During the night from saturday to sunday its quite noisy due to drunken people at the railway station. But after I have closed the window, I couldn't hear the noises anymore. All in all a super Hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear valuable guest,

We are happy to read that you appreciaed your stay and our location in the very heart from the city.

We are sorry about the outside noise during night and that you had to close the window.

We hope to see you soon again