Thessoni Classic Zurich
Movenpick Hotel Zurich Regensdorf(Regensdorf)(Great Value!)
US$127
  • Breakfast included
Globales Conti(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$129
The Flag Zurich(Zurich)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$107
Hotels.com
Gasthof Hirschen(Regensdorf)
TripAdvisor
Tivoli Hotel(Schlieren)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice stayshort walkrailroad stationportable fanthomas cookconvenient locationmount titlisreception staffbreakfast buffettour companynice propertyround the clockvisited zurichfree wifibusiness triptrain ridezurich city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2016

I was here on March 2014 and I wrote this review that I just want to "Thanks"to all of the staffs. F&B and F&O team were fantastic and provided good service. Room was very decent and they gave me amazing moment when I stayed here. The beef steak was best taste in Zurich.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dominikoo
Thessoni c, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Thessoni Classic Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2016

Dear Dominikoo

Many, many thanks for your stay in our Hotel and the nice words on Tripadvisor. We are happy if we can make your Clients happy and it is wunderful that you remeber us after 2 years......
We will be happy to welcome you again at our Hotel.

Reviewed 13 April 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for two nights. Its a modern hotel, nice design with a cosy atmosphere, also romantic.
Very helpfull reception. I had a marvellous room with all luxury.
Breakfast was very good, with all you can expect. One evening I had dinner in the hotel which was very taste and good quality You can have a drink or meal also outside when the weather is good. You can take a nice walk to the Catzensee, 20 minutes.
I cannot think of anything negative, sorry. Recommended!!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear

Many, many thanks for the time you take to note this Details on Tripadvisor.....

We hope, that we can welcome you again at the Thessoni classic and wish you a wunderful summer.

Reviewed 11 February 2016

The reception staff is nice, the bedroom I had was large but because we were only a few not part of tourists groups I had to choose ahead of time my breakfast, which remained the same every morning till I checked out, whereas in a hotel I like the buffet and to change in the morning. On the breakfast topic, the staff I dealt with was not too nice. Quite a pity.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Thessoni c, Trainee / Auszubildende at Thessoni Classic Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

Dear Guest
Thank you for staying with us at the Thessoni classic & home and also for your Feedback. If you could please contact us at info@thessoni.com about the breakfast topic (selection, staff) for more details. We would be happy to see you again and wish you a nice weekend.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

From the kindness of Eva Heidenreich, the resident manager, over the impeccable service of the staff and the cleanliness of the rooms: this hotel convinces! Add to this the perfect food (try the aged beef!) and one gets a perfect stay at a reasonable price in the vicinity of Zurich. Applause!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Thessoni c, Geschäftsführer at Thessoni Classic Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2016

Many, many thanks for your Mail and the informations at Tripadvisor.

We will be happy to welcome you soon again at the Thessoni classic and wish you all the BEST.

Reviewed 7 December 2015

Located on the edge of the business area the hotel has a chargeable underground car park. Check in was OK, Room was at the back on the first floor, Odd layout with hand basin in room and shower/toilet in self enclosed room! Good shower. Bed comfortable. Breakfast normal buffet type selection; ordered scrambled egg came as a mixed up omelette, not scrambled egg at all! The hotel is overpriced.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Thessoni c, Inhaber at Thessoni Classic Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are having much competetiv rates as you may see on booking engines.
We have already checked the front cooking problem with our head cook
Thessoni team and Roger Gloor