“Nice and good ”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

I was there for work I think in September, the restaurant is very close to the hotel where I was staying and the reception I have recommended this restaurant. She wowed the environment and the kitchen. Not speaking French with the idea of ​​tablet menu where you can select the language is brilliant. Very nice service, friendly and professional. Excellent starters, personally I ate meat and I have to say in very few restaurants I have tasted such good quality and cooked as requested. There are also excellent desserts. Surely I will be as soon as we return area.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

Lovely ambiance.

The staff is friendly even to those, like me, who do not speak French.

The bartender knows how to make a real Negroni. (bonus points!)

Phenomenal produce in the mixed salad.

Entrecote that would rival a top steakhouse in Chicago.

I'll be eating here every time I return to Yverdon.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

We decided to try this nicely located restaurant in the middle of the town and we were very well received by the staff.

The choice of food is varied and interesting. We selected 3 different dishes and they were nicely presented and the food was good.

1  Thank oberlandInterlaken
Reviewed 27 May 2016

The food is delicious. The waiter is very attentive and funny. Love the modern and casual concept of the restaurant.

Reviewed 29 October 2014

The food is unusual, but still good. It was not the best food ever but that was not bad either. The atmosphere is great and the decoration amazing. I would go back for sure to make another opinion of the food tho.

1  Thank Viviana R