See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Hi guys, on the road again for 2 days :) landed in this Swiss hotel. It is in the middle of renovation, we got with the team the nee rooms.
Good points first: Nice rooms with AC, big bathroom and nice restaurant
Not that good: Morning breakfast very poor choice, not to be like 4 stars hotel, the reception lost a reservation of my colleague, luckily they had a room...All the sanity of the area was done during the breakfast, big noise outside like dentist drill..

So all in all good for overnight, however improvements needed for a price of 220 CHF per night..

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Nice, quiet, in a very green location.
Very nice restaurant. Good deserts, delicious sweet fine from local winegrowers.
Rooms cosy, but somewhat old school - but the hotel undergoes renovation and promises very fancy new rooms from July 2017!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2017

I stayed here for two nights. The service was first class throughout from reception to departure. My room was very comfortable with some ornate features. It was a little tired, especially the bathroom. However, the hotel in undergoing some extensive works in these areas. The restaurant is light and airy with good space between tables. The service was attentive. The menu is extensive and the food was delicious. We also tried a glass of Swiss red and white wine, both of which were very good. These were recommended by a member of staff who helped us with some of the trickier translations.
A lovely hotel, which had a relaxed and personal air, which I prefer to the impersonal approach of some larger establishments.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2016

There was mold in the bath room at various locations.
A picture fell from the wall on my bed while I was sleeping. Luckily I was not injured since the picture weighed ca. 1 kg and had a wooden frame. Nobody from the hotel cared about this incident.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank michaelambuehl
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Arriving at the Hotel it Looks good At the reception a nice Lady quick checkin she brings me to the Elevator arriving on the 1 floor the Halway Looks good with automatic lights so very promising then I opened the door to my Room oops!!!!! am I right is it not the storage room of the cleaners ??? no there is a small bed and a TV but it is last updated in the late sixty`s no aircon and I could hear what my neighbour was doing and looking at the TV and his phonecalls where not that private as he tought.

Then I went down for some Food the Restaurant Looks nice and the Food is great and for Switzerland (I am living in Zurich) good Prices.
What a shame if they renovate the rooms it will be a great Hotel I won`t sleep here anymore it is a shame but I Need a good night sleep with my busy Job.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business