All reviewsplay roombeautiful townmini golftable footballrainy daygrown upsentrance areahalf boardfresh breadroom pricegreat ideayogurtthird floorstayed one nightthermal bathsgood sizeon arrival
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

From the moment I arrived, I experienced kindness and very professional and attentive service.
The reception closed at 7:30 in the evening, but there was a welcome sign for me, and Marion came to greet me.
The owner, Herr Grichting, was there to help with everything from photocopies to dinner arrangements, and he was so kind to have Marion accompany me to the bus, as I have a wheelchair and am recovering from an accident.
Pedro in the restaurant and his wife Sandra could not do enough to make me happy and feel welcome. The other staff accomodated me by serving dinner after the kitchen had closed. This was above and beyond what you would expect, But they didn't want me to be hungry, and much of the town had closed for a month. The pool, sauna and rest area are lovely, especially the rest area, where you can look at the exquisite mountains of Leukerbad through glass windows while lounging on 5* chaise lounges.
It's true there was no terrace, but through the window was again the view of the entire mountain.
Thank you to Therme51 for giving me a chance to recover my equilibrium in an optimal setting.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank juliewallis
Therme51, Geschäftsführer at Therme 51° Hotel, Physio & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thanks you for the nice and perfect review

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. The breads and coffee at the breakfast was fresh. Very friendly staff. Cosy hotel and the small town is also very friendly. Hotel gave a quiet room as requested. Felt very welcome even thought not all staff was fluent in English.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed one night at hotel Therme 51 in Leukerbad and it was really nice.
My room was warm and clean and cosy despite two days of heavy snow.
The rooms are really well appointed with everything you could need for a few spa visits, including extra towels and robes.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
The included breakfast was nice too, and there were gluten free options on request.
I didn’t try their spa, I ran out of time visiting the bigger complexes. But it looked lovely. I’d go back.
Oh and the location of Therme 51 is really good too. Particularly if you’re coming to Leukerbad via the train/bus. It’s a 2 minute walk to the bus stop.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We had a nice large Juinor Suite room of which was very much suitable to the 4 of us (4 adults, 2 kids). There is event an Android tablet to browse onto internet or for getting useful information about Leukerbad However we missed not having a little balcony but honestly not a big issue.

We enjoyed the SPA facilities of which are great. The outdoor area was great. We had every day a fresh breakfast but didn't try the restaurant for dinner.

Staff is very welcoming. We also enjoyed sking as the snow was just perfect with the advantage of not having too many people onto the slopes.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with balcony or terrasse. Renovated rooms are in the 2nd building of this hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Love this family hotel very clean and comfortable hotel super good location. New renovated rooms. Breakfast with scramble eggs was a bonus. The thermal was included in the room rate. 100% recommend for families. We will be back soon.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family