Lowest prices for your stay
US$297
Official Site
US$300
US$297
Free cancellation until 26/09/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$297
PricelineUS$297
eDreamsUS$297
1,145 results
All reviews outdoor pool mountain view steam room ski room winter garden south facing room lounge area junior suite modern design great spa every evening wonderful hotel cable car valley alps skiing switzerland
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2020 via mobile

Great location, great staff, warm welcome, room clean and spacious. Spa nice.
Howewer, missing clocks at the Spa, fresh Orange juice for breakfast, light music at the lounge, very tiny portions at the restaurant.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pascal F
Reviewed 5 September 2020

I would return over and over again. The hotel is beautiful, the view from the rooms is absolutely breathtaking. I loved the room and the amenities. The staff were incredibly helpful, nice, and friendly. We spent three nights in Adelboden and loved every minute. Hiking up to the waterfall is fantastic (we hiked there and then took the bus back). Be sure to take the cable car to the top of the falls and the serene mountain meadow up top. The Alpenblick restaurant next door is also delicious. It was a wonderful stay.

2  Thank luvs_trvl_and_dogs
Reviewed 3 September 2020 via mobile

We had much anticipated the visit to Cambrian as had been following along on IG and other online sites. The rooms (level 5) were lovely, staff were helpful and overall it was difficult not to enjoy the place.
Covid-19 had of course made some changes to how the hotel is run but all done super well!

We will be back!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2020

We took a short break from Zurich to go hiking and experience the mountains in the summer, and I couldn't have had a better introduction to the Swiss summer. The mood for the entire trip was set by one of the warmest welcomes I've ever had at any hotel I've stayed in. Lahoucine (Houssain) was a breath of fresh air, welcoming and warm but very funny and a true ambassador for the hotel! He went out of his way to make our experience special and it resulted in us having an incredible time and extending our stay. The rooms are far more modern than any other alpine I've stayed in, and the views were outstanding, I could have spent the whole stay sitting on the balcony! I've seen other complaints about the pool, but it isn't sold as a pool and is a decent size for a small hotel spa. I didn't use the treatments this time, but intend to next time. The breakfast was first class and I was delighted to be surprised with champagne at breakfast as it was my birthday. The meal in the restaurant was a nice change to the normal Alpine cuisine, very adventurous for Switzerland, not all the dishes hit the mark but I commend them for trying something different. Even in the summer, after the end of a long day hiking, it was so special to be able to sit by the open fire drinking cocktails from the extensive list! I am already planning my next visit, and hope to see Lahoucine and his massive smile when we arrive next time!

Room tip: We were upgraded to a superior suite, so much space, but any room facing the mountains would be great I'm sure!
2  Thank berteebt
Reviewed 24 August 2020

The hotel has a magnificient view, extraordinary. this is really the highlight. Overlooking the Mountains from the balcony is mindblowing. The breakfast is also very nice.
The pool is very small and basically squeezed in between the retaurant and the outer part of the restaurant. It does not look like on the website. the same is true for actually the entire hotel. the hotel is clearly renovated but you can sense that it is not the most modern. aslo the impressions of being close to a lake are not right.
we had dinner in the restaurant (large group) which was expensive but only Ok. the same is true for the service.
Especially the Risotto with potatoes and tempura sounds (and tasted) weird for every lover of italian food.
Anyway, ok place, great location, stunning view - amazing website, reality looks different

• Trip type: Travelled on business