Lowest prices for your stay
US$297
Expedia.comUS$297
Hotels.comUS$297
PricelineUS$297
1,145 results
All reviews outdoor pool mountain view steam room ski room winter garden south facing room lounge area junior suite modern design great spa every evening wonderful hotel cable car valley alps skiing switzerland
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

The BEST part about this hotel is the stunning view you get at their winter garden lounge and south facing room! Imagine waking up everyday being greeted by the Alps? Go for high-floor room with Mountain View - this is what the hotel is for!

Next is its good location, superbly close to main town and cable cars as well as easy access to all kinds of hiking paths nearby. Also surrounded by restaurants, pharmacies, shops and Coop!

Staffs are generally friendly and warm! However, they must really improve their productivity and flow at reception area. There are only 2 counters and often crowded with queues. Not very slightly especially right at the entrance.

Room is amazing as mentioned. Comfy bed and spacious bathroom. No bathtub though. Lack of lighting but still cosy enough. Balcony again with fantastic Mountain View. But the TV is lousy with phone streaming - not very sensitive with airplay and chromecast despite many tries per instruction. They should really up their game in technology.

Lounge area however is comfortable. Come with fireplace and pool table with free play. Else the Mountain View alone is more than enough!

Spa is great, especially its Sauna, steam bath and outdoor pool (water temp to be warmer would be perfect). However, they missed out small details like no water dispenser / water bottles easily ran out. Massage was extremely good though - if you like firm pressures. Time-for-two came with Champaign and refreshments even!

Breakfast is acceptable with just ok amount of variety and spread. They could really improve their plating and arrangement especially the fruits and desserts area. No egg station though but again, aim for window seats for nice view while enjoying your coffee.

Their Glasshaus restaurant is really superb! Gourmet dishes so a must try at least once!

Overall superb though can take note of small little touches here and there. Happy with our 5 nights stay nonetheless!

Date of stay: December 2020
3  Thank Sn9wolfy
Reviewed 16 November 2020 via mobile

Great location, great staff, warm welcome, room clean and spacious. Spa nice.
Howewer, missing clocks at the Spa, fresh Orange juice for breakfast, light music at the lounge, very tiny portions at the restaurant.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Pascal F
Reviewed 5 September 2020

I would return over and over again. The hotel is beautiful, the view from the rooms is absolutely breathtaking. I loved the room and the amenities. The staff were incredibly helpful, nice, and friendly. We spent three nights in Adelboden and loved every minute. Hiking up to the waterfall is fantastic (we hiked there and then took the bus back). Be sure to take the cable car to the top of the falls and the serene mountain meadow up top. The Alpenblick restaurant next door is also delicious. It was a wonderful stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank luvs_trvl_and_dogs
Reviewed 3 September 2020 via mobile

We had much anticipated the visit to Cambrian as had been following along on IG and other online sites. The rooms (level 5) were lovely, staff were helpful and overall it was difficult not to enjoy the place.
Covid-19 had of course made some changes to how the hotel is run but all done super well!

We will be back!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 28 August 2020

We took a short break from Zurich to go hiking and experience the mountains in the summer, and I couldn't have had a better introduction to the Swiss summer. The mood for the entire trip was set by one of the warmest welcomes I've ever had at any hotel I've stayed in. Lahoucine (Houssain) was a breath of fresh air, welcoming and warm but very funny and a true ambassador for the hotel! He went out of his way to make our experience special and it resulted in us having an incredible time and extending our stay. The rooms are far more modern than any other alpine I've stayed in, and the views were outstanding, I could have spent the whole stay sitting on the balcony! I've seen other complaints about the pool, but it isn't sold as a pool and is a decent size for a small hotel spa. I didn't use the treatments this time, but intend to next time. The breakfast was first class and I was delighted to be surprised with champagne at breakfast as it was my birthday. The meal in the restaurant was a nice change to the normal Alpine cuisine, very adventurous for Switzerland, not all the dishes hit the mark but I commend them for trying something different. Even in the summer, after the end of a long day hiking, it was so special to be able to sit by the open fire drinking cocktails from the extensive list! I am already planning my next visit, and hope to see Lahoucine and his massive smile when we arrive next time!

Room tip: We were upgraded to a superior suite, so much space, but any room facing the mountains would be great I'm sure!
Date of stay: August 2020