“Excellent food in a beautiful location”

Trattoria Dal Pagano
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Palombaro
Price range: US$26 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Taken by family to this as a local favourite and we can see why they did.

To start, the views are stunning looking across the rolling hills over Casoli.

Menu offers a good selection and I can highly rate the Antipasti appetiser along with the Mixed Grill for lunch. Both courses offered a great selection of different foods to try and all worth it.

Wine as ever was great and the staff all very friendly indeed.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

We were taken to this Trattoria when we were staying in Palombaro with relatives and what a treat it was ! Leonardo and his wife cooked us all a fabulous special meal with several courses of delicious fish, prawns, squid and of course, lovely home made pasta. It was at a fixed price of 40euros per head which included drinks. The meal was well worth the price and we even got a full blown thunderstorm thrown in which made for a memorable evening. I understand that their normal menu is also great but at more normal prices for the area. If you want a treat however go on a Friday evening but you need to book.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

When I have family, friends or guests from overseas I always make a detour to take them to Dal Pagano. I have ordered many dishes in the past, like the grilled lamb, slow cooked lamb shanks with peas, mint and wild asparagus. That was wonderful. One of my favourite dishes though has to be the traditional Abruzzese polenta with tomato sauce served on a wooden board. Thanks Leonardo!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

We found this restaurant on the way back home from fresh water rafting.(very hungry!)
, ordered home made flat pasta with mixed meat sauce ( including beef, lamb, salsiccia etc ) portion was really good size and I couldn't finished it, but my husband did. For main dish we ordered mixed grilled meat was just perfect how they grilled.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

Ate here a couple of times. The food was very good though it did lack a bit of atmosphere! It seems to be the only restaurant in the village of Palombaro so maybe they don't have to try too hard!