“great quality fish and chips”

Oceans Fish and Chips Bar
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Description: Japanese style Fish & Chips !!
Description: Japanese style Fish & Chips !!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

happy with our calamari and chips and nz dory and chip meals. chips were really well seasoned and will def go back for more

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

My family dined here once before, and suggested I should try too. It was the best fish burger I’ve ever had! My kids insisted I tried chips too. It was nice and crunchy, not those soggy mushy ones we normally get elsewhere. I’d normally remove crumbs as well because it’s normally thick and ‘heavy’, but like other reviews said, it was nice and light. If we are in the area, I’d go back. I’d want to try others on the menu too! If I must mention something negative, it’s the parking. We parked on the street, but there are allocated parking lot for the customers within the complex!? (Or maybe we didn’t look well enough)

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We ordered the special dumplings and they were disappointing however the fish and chips were good as was the cauliflower salad. It took quite a while to get our order and they weren't busy so I'm not sure if this is the norm. We'd go back but we'd never order the special again we would just stick to the fish. Lovely Japanese guys serving. Nice area to sit outside in the sun. Tallebudgera has turned into a lovely spot with several good cafes and restaurants

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Good quality fish and chips that will make us return . The batter was light and a nice size portion.
Sadly on this occasion they forgot my curry sauce I ordered which was only discovered when I got home.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Absolutely love this place. The people who work there are always so friendly and polite, and the food is amazing! Offers options rather than your standard fish and chips, and I am not GF but from what I can see they use a separate fryer / prep area if you are GF so they totally cater for you too :)
If you're after fish and chips, the tempura fish is so fresh and the batter so light. The chips have their own seasoning and are crunchy and so good! If after something lighter, you can have your fish grilled, the portion size is great, and the salads are amazing! No standard garden salad or mayonnaise overdose here - there is normally 3-4 salads to choose from which normally include tofu & veggies (proper fresh veggies with the best dressing), curried cauliflower and chickpea and noodle, they are fresh and delicious and could be a meal on their own. The tempura or grilled fish with chips and salads is my favourite. If not a fan of seafood they also do an amazing chicken karaage burger.
Highly recommend and wouldn't get my fish and chips anywhere else!

1  Thank Travel_Incredible