“Every Weekend”
Review of Laguna Grill

Laguna Grill
Ranked #16 of 74 Restaurants in Big Bear Lake
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We are in Big Bear almost every weekend and we visit either Laguna Grill or Alpine Cafe which are owned by the same great family. Laguna is their newest restaurant and has very good Mexican food. The home made tortillas and guacamole table side is the best. You can not go wrong with sitting outside having a Michelada.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

When you ask for Maria to make your Margarita you will get the BEST! The tacos are really tasty and so filling and $1.00 with Margaritas at $4.00 The best place in town for Taco Tuesday!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After sat night they won’t get another dime out of me
I eat here a few times a week
I waited 5 min to be seated with 5 servers blowing me off
Service has gone down hill texting and talking to each other is not customer service
Servers are getting lazy the last month
I will not return again
Owner needs to hire people that want to work

Reviewed 3 March 2018

There was nothing special about this place. Had the tacos, would not order again. The service was average. The decor average. No one in our party thought the food was outstanding.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

It has been awhile since we were here. At that time they had a beer/wine license. The food has very good with ample portions.
If you need to have a real Margarita, there are better choices otherwise I nice stop.