“creative and tasty!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I have never been in a such creative restaurant. Before I entered the restaurant, I expected classic Italian food, which I also like.
There were only 8-10 tables, the food was totally different from classic Italian food. The service was excellent in this small family owned restaurant. After eating, I asked to meet the creative chef to thank about the tasty dinner. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

On the way back from a business trip, I did decide to exit from highway to search for a good place where to have dinner. I exit Mezzacorona and I let me drive by the TripAdvisor application.
The place is really nice, recently renovated and made of natural wood.
The menu is not so wide, about 4 appetizer, 4 primi and 4 main course plates. Each plate is really particular and not usual, clearly they go for quality ingredients.
I had tagliatelle made with eggs, chocolate and duck ragù. What to say: at the first beat it looks strange, but then with some cheese it turn out to be a new experience.

My suggestion is to go there and try by yourself, it will be worth!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

The menu offers a limited but excellent selection of dishes, original and very tasty. Generous fares and very reasonable prices, especially considering the quantity and quality. Very nice and attentive service.

Reviewed 27 August 2015

This traditional osteria is located close to the city of Trento, but it is worth driving a few miles to reach it. Very nice atmosphere. A large choice of local specialities. A wide range of the finest local wines. The service is really professional. Very creative cuisine (as dessert, I had a fried bread topped with white chocolate mousse and fresh apricot jam ......) ! A great thank to my local friend Natale for this amazing discovery. Un caro saluto da Lussemburgo !

1  Thank jmblux
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

We've been wanting to go to Dolce Spina since we came to San Michele all'Adige several weeks ago. The meal last night was worth the wait! Unfortunately when I booked a while ago there was a miscommunication and they thought I wanted a table for 6, so when just the two of us turned up, there was a moment of confusion, but they were so nice about it and no fuss or bother.

We were given a welcoming glass of prosecco to begin with, then after ordering from the menu (reasonably short, thank goodness, but with so many delicious choices) we were given an amuse-bouche of a small bowl of soup. My starter of prawn tails with an apple salsa, the main of fish with big crispy crumbs and tiny squares of pumpkin and a delicious salty, prawny sauce, and my dessert of frozen pineapple and coconut cream (complete with birthday candle), were all divine, and beautifully presented, and my husband's soup and beef tagliata made him very happy too.

The meal ended with a delicious liqueur. The owner (we think) and the waitress were so pleasant and helpful all the way through, explaining as best they could with our pretty much non-existent Italian and their German/English. They made the night even more special.

We've been in Venice, Limone, and Verona recently and this meal was easily up there with the best meals we had in those cities.