Baybayon Ni Agalon
US$24
Hotels.com
US$23
Agoda.com
Z Pad Residences(Tacloban)(Great Value!)
US$38
Hotels.com
Hacasi Hotel(Tacloban)
US$28
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooms are cleanormoc citymini zooentrance feeget awayfood was greatplaceresortbeachanimalsswimminglotskidslunchiguanasseaslides
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

I love the place since you can do a lot of things, the entrance fee was just 85 pesos per person and you can enjoy swimming either in the pool or at the sea(just be sure you will be wearing swimming shoes since they don't have sand there, the whole beach area are round rocks), plus tour around the place since it's a mini zoo. Honestly I was really afraid of the animals but It was a good experience though, to be with the animals especially the crawling ones who will make you scream like you are in a horror booth. Lol. However yah its YOLO here so we should keep it cool. They won't hurt you as long as you won't bother those animals. If you have rooms entrance fee is already free. Next time I would like to bring my family at this place. Since I have a big family, I hope they can add more public shower rooms that can accommodate my family and all other families who are enjoying the place.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank semajnyl
Reviewed 20 April 2017

my daughter and i had a wonderful time. a perfect place if you want to relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery and there were lots of animals to see. We love the pool, food was great, and the staff were nice.

Room Tip: we got the second floor room and it was better since you can get a nice view of the beach and the surroundings when you are at the terrace.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Maricar P
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Love the beach and huge swimming pool setting...lots of areas to relax or book in one of the rooms for a day or longer.. love the tree house cottages. Food and drinks are available if you need one on short notice...good for family bonding and group tour etc...

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Egol1959
Reviewed 20 December 2016

my kids enjoy very much... great pool and relaxing gold fish saying hello to you.....my family enjoy also taking picture at the differnt area of the said resort. My kids requested me to send our christmas here... how I wish!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2016

We had a fun family time where we get to enjoy all the pets in agalon. They have all sorts of birds, lizards, fish, even snakes. We stayed for 2 days and nights and it was a great time for the family to get closer and mend some bonds.

Room Tip: The tree house is a must-try!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family