“Best smoothies around!!”

Colombo's Smoothies
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Coral Bay
Price range: US$4 - US$9
Cuisines: American
Description: We have been making taste tempting smoothies at the same location for over 25 years. We have a huge menu of smoothies available and you can even make up your own combinations. We use only the freshest local fruits when available and only the finest ingredients. Great HEALTH IS OUR GREATEST WEALTH!We also grind USDA Certified Organic beans to make our cold brewed coffee for the best tasting Vanilla Lattes and Mocha Treats. Local rum is optional and complimentary in our smoothies!
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

You need to stop here. Seriously!! Best smoothies ever! We came several times during our trip and every flavor was delicious. Julie made our smoothies and she was so kind and helpful, and she made an incredible smoothie! Such a great location, you can’t beat it! Bring cash!!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped every time... lime in da coconut quenched that post beach thirst. The art is cute and the smoothie makers were always helpful with local hikes.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I agree with ArkieLoves STJ. Blah. I mean it was cool and refreshing but for a 16oz glass 9$, CASH ONLY... I expected something more than what I could whip up. Smoother and less crunchy ice, better flavor. But you can't beat its great location at the cross roads.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I am so happy we stopped for a smoothie here! We came across Colombo's one afternoon and both my husband and I ordered smoothies. We stopped by again they were so good. I stuck with Banana, Mango and Strawberry (my fav!) while he got the Tart and Sour and the Berry Blast. VERY friendly service and VERY good smoothies! Thanks so much you guys!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We accidentally stumbled upon this place when driving around St. John on our one day visit. It's a little building at a quiet intersection in a beautiful spot between the hills. We were in need of hydration, so decided to give it a try. We got the lime-in-de-coconut smoothie and a couple bottles of water (much needed after hiking and snorkeling Waterlemon Cay), and the smoothie might have been the best I've ever had. It was like a frozen coconut Key lime pie in a cup.

We had frozen drinks at a few places around St. Thomas and St. John, and this was the best thing I had to drink anywhere on the islands! Definitely worth a stop for a refreshing cold drink and the beautiful views.