Hotel Royal - Evian Resort
  • Pool
Alize Hotel(Evian-les-Bains)
US$108
  • Restaurant
Hotel de France(Evian-les-Bains)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hotel Le Littoral(Evian-les-Bains)
US$127
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Continental(Evian-les-Bains)(Great Value!)
US$82
Les Pavillons Du Golf(Evian-les-Bains)
US$85
Hotel du Palais(Evian-les-Bains)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewskids clubsister hotelgeneva lakebeautiful parka lovely staystunning hotelspent a long weekendbeyond expectationslittle detailsleisure facilitiesswiss cityfamily roomthe room service menuchecking inexcellent qualitya lake view roomstar hotel
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Came here for a meeting and social visit with a colleague. The terrace was absolutely stunning, quiet and calm. The grounds were manicured to perfection, the staff attentive and well worth the visit. The food was exceptional, too! From the ferry from Lausanne we were able to catch a shuttle waiting at the terminal and it took us just a short ride up the hill (5 minutes) to a slice of heaven.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Phil C
Reviewed 10 August 2017

I cannot get enough of this place: stunning building, beautiful park, amazing views over the lake Geneva, close to the mountains and Switzerland, very tasty food, great service, sports facilities etc. A true palace experience.

Room Tip: Lake view rooms have tremendous views but are more expensive but great views over the park and mountains for the park-view rooms
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gregory S
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel Royal is exceptional - from the beauty of the building to the impeccable service, to the stunning outlook over Lake Geneva - I couldn't fault it. The spa is excellent, one of the best I've ever been to.
There is a wonderful and welcoming atmosphere for adults and for children alike. I am planning my next trip back here in winter-time. A gem of a hotel which I look forward to returning to. High praise from an extremely discerning and well travelled visitor, I was utterly impressed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank LondonFoxylady
Reviewed 27 July 2017

The interior and the views are just stunning. Service, food and room was just excellent. We went into town one evening but I would advice to stay at the hotel there was not much to see or do in town and we did not find any nice restaurants either.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

We loved this hotel. I spent a long weekend for my birthday here in March 2017. The hotel is stunning, very beautifully and elegantly decorated. Service was above and beyond my expectation. My family loved the comfort and beauty of this place. Staff went out of their way to make my birthday exceptional. The spa area was magical and the outdoor spa/jacuzzi area was fabulous. The grounds are beautiful and food in all the restaurants including bar area is delicious. We live in France near Geneva and have travelled the world staying in 5 star and other fabulous hotels but this hotel is definitely one of the best. My daughter asked me, why we travel so far to Asia, Africa, America and other places in Europe when right at our door step we have Evian, with the exceptional Hotel Royal to stay at. Fabulous hotel, we would love to come back soon. The service and staff are excellent, their hospitality makes this hotel an exceptional place to stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family