Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2019

We stayed in April for 4 nights in double villa. We had a lovely sea view from the balcony and our room. The villas are very clean, cozy and decorated in bahamian unique style. There is a private beach with loudges, free canoes, pool and clean, quitet sandy beach. Thisis how Bahamian holidays should look like! Just 5 min away there is Jolly beach- nobody there, clean and you feel like you are on a private island! The only disadvantage is no shop nearby and you need to walk to the expensive market about 3km. There is a Splash reustaurant which is generally good but with a bit too high prices and dont match with the quality which is served. Overall, I would come again and come back!! Excellent !

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2019 via mobile

My boyfriend and I took our first of many trips to Exuma. The ocean view villa was wonderful. It was spacious with 1 bedroom, 2 full bathrooms, well equipped kitchen, and ample closet space. The balcony was nice but wished it was private. The villa is located across the street from the beach and is a easy 3 minute walk to crystal clear waters. Island Time Villas is located about 20 minutes from the airport and a nice 25 minute walk to Georgetown. The Fish Fry is also within walking distance, about 10 minutes. The grounds are nice and well maintained with multiple fruit trees. The beach is nice and clean but not too much frontage. It’s shallow which was fine for this non swimmer, but I found that to be true of most beaches I went to. Paddle boards and kayaks are available for use on the beach (included in your stay). Beach chairs are enough and thatched umbrellas are almost always available. The staff are very friendly and they even went out of their way to pull off a birthday surprise for me. Annette and Mikey (female) at the front desk are very attentive. Anita at Splash Bar is great. Jude and Gasner and the rest of the staff make you feel like family. I can’t stop talking about my experience at Island Time. My coworkers are so excited, they can’t wait to book. I’ll definitely be returning. The island itself is beautiful and the locals are super friendly. We hitchhiked to town one day and and went out to a party and karaoke another night with a local. It’s super safe and ok for solo travelers. Hands down best vacation ever. Thanks again Island Time, my Bday card is on my dresser reminding me of how wonderful you really are. Lots of love, Ken & Barbie (Kerry)

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jamaican_cutie33
Reviewed 12 April 2019

We stayed here for one night before transferring over to Sandals Emerald Bay. I wish we had booked our whole vacation here! Our room was immaculately clean (cleaner than Sandals) and the bed was comfortable. It was nicely decorated with great bedding. We had a king size bed with a kitchenette and dining area. Our porch had a table and chairs and view of the ocean.
Staff was friendly and courteous and went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. We had dinner at the on-site restuarant, Splash, and everything was great. I had the best fish tacos I've ever had. While we weren't there long enough to use them, they had a nice, but small, pool and beautiful beach. I also liked that they offered cell phones for use and a shuttle service into Georgetown, neither of which were offered at Sandals.
We loved Great Exuma and can't wait to go back. We will definitely rebook here.

Reviewed 6 April 2019 via mobile

Fabulous location on Exuma!! Good value for the price. The rooms were spacious and had everything needed for a stay. Kitchen was very basic in regard to cooking utensils etc but fine. Clean and very good beach amenities. Gave this a Very Good rating due to the location and beach.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 March 2019

Had a 1 bedroom 2 bath villa. Looks like an old converted apartment with a full kitchen. Great view of the ocean (even though you're not right on the beach). thought for the $$ this was a great value. You're in the bahamas, I'd definitely stay here again. However, I'd avoid Splash for any meal besides breakfast. They have a good breakfast sandwich, but it was easily the worst food we had on the island. Walk over to latitudes, or down to Shirley's for dinner.

Date of stay: March 2019