Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$169
Vio.comUS$150
Hotels.comUS$169
TravelocityUS$169
eDreamsUS$150
Agoda.comUS$219
All reviews jolly hall beach splash bar free shuttle stocking island water taxi bedroom cottage ocean side chat n chill grocery store pizza kayaks and paddle boards small pool elizabeth harbour rental car coffee maker on site restaurant explore the island
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2022

I'll be honest and state that we usually stay at high end resorts on vacation, but Grand Isle didn't have anything available and we had our kids with us so Sandals was out. We considered a VRBO, but we wanted easy access to food. Enter Hideaways. It's got that island vibe down - not fancy, but laidback and friendly with great views and great service.

We had a 2 bedroom cottage on the beach which was perfect for my family of 4. Teens shared one room, we shared the other, and each room had their own bathroom. A/C worked perfectly in the bedrooms, if not the living room/kitchen. However, if you left the bedroom doors open everything stayed cool. on then flip side, wifi was spotty in the bedrooms, but great in the kitchen.

People had left their half-used SPF lotions and bug sprays which was appreciated, and we left ours as well. Outdoor furniture was perfect for relaxing and staring at the ocean. Our neighbors were nice and Splash was perfect for breakfast and lunch. We took advantage of the free kayaks and paddle boards and the fact that Jolly Hall beach is a 5 min walk up the beach. It's not a fancy place to stay, but I'd 100% recommend it!!!

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

Great resort in a convenient location on Great Exuma. We stayed in a 3 bedroom villa overlooking the bay. The place was very clean and huge. Could use some restocking of kitchen items (glasses were in short supply), but other than that, no problems. The pool is great and we took the kayaks out for a day as well. The on site restaurant has really good food, but I would avoid breakfast. On our last morning, we waited over an hour for food to arrive and they just put it in to go boxes even though we were dining in. Everyone was complaining about the wait. I think they were just really short staffed. Other than that, no other issues. I would definitely recommend this place.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank HollyJetter
Reviewed 18 June 2022

Right on the beach, great location, staff are super friendly, the restaurant on sight Splash was convenient and food is very good. Jolly Hall Beach short walk from Hideaways is breathtaking. We took free shuttle once to downtown Georgetown other than that we never left Hideaways. This is our 2nd trip to Exuma and looking forward to vacationing at least once each year to this beautiful destination.

Room tip: The beachside villas are all beautiful with oceanfront views, Villa 34 is our favorite
1  Thank JamestownPaKjd
Reviewed 29 May 2022 via mobile

I stayed in the Island Time villas across the street in a studio villa. My initial impressions were not great as I felt like the check in process was rushed and could’ve been handled differently. However, I will say that the front desk was wonderful throughout my stay with whatever questions I had or anything I needed. Beach towels are available but you had to sign them out and exchange for new ones as needed around the pool area. There is no housekeeping due to covid so I had to ask for more toilet paper once and the small trash cans more than filled up in my room. The accommodations were basic but very reasonably priced and had everything I needed. My room had a small kitchen with plates, cups, utensils, a fridge and microwave. My only complaint is that the fridge would freeze everything- including my bottled water. The bathroom is a bit tight and I could see that being an issue for couples but for myself it was manageable. I really enjoyed the guest lounge and it came in handy on my departure day as my flight wasn’t until 5:45pm. There is a pool table, ping pong table, books, and a few board games. You also have access to restrooms and changing rooms. There is parking across the street which was convenient and never full. The hotel is in a great location on the island and not too far from town. The restaurant on-site was good and convenient. The beach in front is small and there aren’t a lot of umbrellas available but there never were many people there so I never had issues finding a spot. The pool seemed to get busy in the afternoons. They also offer return covid testing which was easy to sign up at the front desk and was included with the cost of your health visa so no charge to you. I think overall this was a great value for the money and I’d consider staying here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank kathleenl183
Reviewed 12 May 2022

Can't beat the location of Hideaways - very easy to get everywhere. The staff is super friendly and very attentive. We especially loved Cindy! Our 2 bedroom villa was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed kayaking, relaxing by the ocean and pool and having adult beverages at Splash. This would be a five star review if only we could walk through the rec room to get to the lobby. It got really old having to walk all the way around the building to get to the front door. Still, we'd easily stay here again.