Dear Ronna, Rosie, Flori, Bimla, Vina, Kata, and EVERYONE at Coconut Grove...
It's been over a month since we were there with all of you, yet not one day has gone by that I haven't thought of Coconut Grove in some way.
I can't believe how quickly time passes in the "real world." I still feel that I am on "Fiji Time" (and long to be as well...)!
I wish to express my gratitude to EACH member of the staff, but especially the girls in particular. I miss Flori and Rosie. It was such a pleasure to get to know them on a personal level. They were so pleasant to see each day, and made us truly feel welcome and comforted. With them, we knew we were among friends. Vina's friendly greetings and beautiful smile warmed our hearts. Kata did such beautiful work with our Salu-Salu's, and her help on our wedding day was much appreciated. I wish Bimla were here to help me in my kitchen. How much we enjoyed all the delicious food! I really had a lot of fun during my cooking lesson. I made the banana bread, and though it wasn't as good as hers, it brought back nice memories when I prepared it.
I love to tell everyone here at home about Petedro's singing "Let It Be Me" for us on our wedding day, and signing our marriage certificate, then watching him cut down the bananas from the tree outside our Bure the very next day! He is a man of many talents!
We have the lovely Kava Bowl Flori so thoughtfuly presented to us on behalf of the staff the day we left displayed in our home, and enjoy recalling our unforgettable stay at Coconut Grove to those that ask about it. - Ronna, what a wonderful place you have, and what a fantastic job you've done with it. Our wedding day was absolute perfection, and truly everything we hoped for. I know you put a lot of yourself into seeing the plans through, and for that we are very thankful.
Chris and I were bereft when we had to leave. We both look forward to the day we can return.
Until then, I hope you all are well and happy...
Nicki and Chris
P.S. Millie is the talk of our photo album! We were able to capture some great shots of her on the beach, and every single person that has seen our pictures wants to know about her. We tell them that she is in charge of "Customer Relations" as we heard you say one day... we miss her too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our property sits on the only white sand beach on Taveuni with unobstructed views. come stay with us if you want a couples only, noise free holiday. no stress no crowds. just relaxation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Coconut Grove Beachfront Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Grove Beachfront Cottages Hotel Taveuni Island
- Coconut Grove Beachfront Hotel
- Hotel Coconut Grove Beachfront