“Busy busy, tasty tasty”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Always busy, always tasty. So many dishes with endless choices.

Enjoy a healthy sized serving of Pho, the add ins alone covered a plate. Was no where near able to finish the meal.

A place to go if you are looking for a good tasty meal

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food here could be described as “fancy Vietnamese food”. It’s really, really tasty.

This is no cheap and cheerful restaurant, but the food is great and the servings are exceptionally generous. I’d suggest just order one course at a time, because it’s easy to over order!

Do yourself a favour and get here for some wonderfully warm pho and try their house spring rolls. Delicious!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We had the Vietnamese pork rolls and fried dumplings...I’m not a fan of dumplings, but have definitely changed my mind...absolutely the best

We shared the rice vermicelli and pork
Also the salt and pepper chicken ribs

The place is packed, but the service was thankfully quick and I was sincerely impressed

Staff are helpful and lovely

We didn’t book...it was a Saturday night
So just sheer luck !!

I would book next time, as I would be shattered if we couldn’t get in

Definitely going back

1  Thank jmce17
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Party of 6 descended on Sapa Hills last Friday (luckily we had booked). This restaurant has been on my 'bucket list' for some time. Did not disappoint. Had a multitude of dishes including beef rending, ribs, spring rolls and I had the chicken Pho. Would be one of the best examples of this very popular dish I have had. The service was friendly and efficient, drink prices average for the area (beer $7, wine $30 wish). If any complaint the restaurant when full (which it seems to always be), was quite noisy. However, that is a minor complaint. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

And Sara hills you did not disappoint. Started with some spring rolls followed by a Pho chicken soup with veggies and wontons. Wow wow wow. Was amazing. Fresh, clean, tasty. Thank you Sara Hills, it’s so nice to see some things don’t change.