“Good pho ”

Try it Out
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Otahuhu
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I love pho, my favourite food so of course I had to try it out at this restaurant. I had high expectations from reviews and I have to say it met them! I ordered the rare beef pho and I love the broth!!! It was a very homey ambience and I'll be coming back!

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Nice and cozy environment, so many customers.

Well designed menu, many choices.

We ordered 越南肠粉,粿条,鲜炸鱿鱼. 粿条 is a different thing with vermicelli, a translate mistake I guess.

The taste is good, but could be better.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Food here is great, and very reasonably priced and authentic. Service is efficient and the food and drinks were delivered quickly as well.
Definitely will be going back.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We loved this place. The restaurant's staff is so nice. About dishes, these are good taste and portions. from our favourites: potk belly, beef salad, lemongrass chicken on rice and sweet n sour chicken.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Great value and super tasty dishes!!! Fast and friendly service and most importantly you can byo wine!! Went with a group of friends (all first timers) ordered a bunch of appetizers and threw them in the middle to share/taste and found we needed to order loads more spring rolls!!! You must 'try it out'