“An excellent place for the whole family”

Thermal Spa Aquae Vivae
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Greatest thermal spa in Croatia on over 18.000 m2, 160 water attractions, deep diving pool, ...
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I was in Zagreb on Advent with my husband and children, looking for a place to relax and decided to go to Aquae Vivae that fulfilled all our expectations. Low prices, content for the whole family, great service of staff and especially the quality of thermal water. We had bad experiences before in other various termal spa in Slovenia where water and air were full of chlorine, but this was not the case.
Nice vacation!
We'll definitely come back again!

All reviews
"waves"
in 8 reviews
"air"

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I payed a lot for a massage in an advance, they didnt have that type of massage i payed for (but on their web site they say they do) in advance bcz you have too,just terible, if you go there the pools are ok but service is terrible

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Our family absolutely loved our day at aquae vivae!! We spent four hours - including lunch- and never got bored! The wave pool is pretty crazy- but very fun and goes every hour on the hour! We loved swimming in the outdoor pools even though it was freezing outside. We were there on a weekday and had the place to ourselves for the earlier hours!! The area is stunning! Our kids LOVED the pizza at the restaurant.

1  Thank Leisy M
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Great Spa. Lots of fun for the kids, lots of fun for the parents. Clean showers. Good food. Good staff

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Hotel Magdalena and bought a day ticket from the hotel into Aquae Vivae for 2 adults and 3 kids for 200 kuna. We had read that there are several pools of differing temperatures, but they all felt relatively the same to us. The lap lane pool was the only one that felt cooler to us. I feel that most of the pools were about 90-95 degrees Fahrenheit. They have showers and hair dryers as well. The wave pool only went on once an hour on the hour for about 10-15 minutes. I've never seen anything like this wave pool. Everyone gets in right before it goes on and the waves throw everyone together in different parts of the pool. It was scary and hilarious at the same time. They have a lifeguard or 2 around, but I kept my eyes glued to my 3 kids. There is a slide, but my teenagers said they were just "okay" and since we were there on a Sunday afternoon, there was always a long line to get on it. I didn't see/hear anything in English, so we also enjoyed it from the stand point of a cultural experience.