US$179
Bonne Valette(Morzine)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$108
  • Pool
Beau Regard Hotel(Morzine)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Alti Lodge(Montriond)
Bois Vallons(Morzine)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool tablebus stopski hireevery nightcomfy sofashot tubbar and lounge areatv areaafternoon teaskiing areasregular busescourse mealcontinental breakfastnothing is too much troubleminute walkgeneva airportmain lifts
Reviewed 13 July 2016

A group of 25 of us arrived for a 3 night cycling holiday in July 2016. Simon and his team couldn't have been more helpful. The location of Chalet Eira was great (probably due to the fact that he picked the land and built the chalet himself 16 years ago!), the rooms were great (really comfy beds) and the food was excellent. I actually think I might have come home heavier than when I arrived. Many thanks Simon, I will defiantly be back for skiing with friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank simon g
Reviewed 24 March 2016

this chalet is the best in Morzine awesome hosts /awesome staff/awesome chef.Great location everything you could ever want for a ski trip.You are right across road from shuttle bus or 10 min walk from pleney lift town is 5 min walk but at night you do not need to move the staff are lovely and food is first class.AWESOME .

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank lesmas
Reviewed 19 March 2016

At time of writing Chalet Eira is rated 9th in its category in Morzine. All I can say is the other places must be truly amazing. And, although I've not checked, I bet you're paying an awful lot more in the others with slightly higher ratings.

I just got back from a trip where we stayed as a mixed group. From the time I made the booking to the time we left, I can't think of anything I would want to change. Simon, Susie, their family and staff, ably assisted by Emma on ski hire and assorted duties, the superb kitchen staff, the guys behind the bar, I can't say enough good things about them. They were all so friendly and helpful throughout our stay; Simon is so laid back he's virtually horizontal, Susie friendly, efficient, great sense of humour, the young folks a total credit to the place, and a couple of half decent pool players amongst them (Don't worry Lou and Lewis, you can try to get your revenge next year....!), Emma supplying the French chic.

One of the things that you really notice talking to the other guests, is how many of them are on their fourth, fifth, sixth visit - in fact quite a few people seemed surprised to find a group staying for their first time. Nothing speaks more highly of an establishment than repeat business, and we'll definitely be going back.

Guys, thanks for a perfect stay and see you next year.

Pat

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to be of equal super quality
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Was here for 4 nights and can't rate the place highly enough. The hosts Simon and Susie are fantastic and that filters the whole way down through all the staff. It's situated in a great location, two minute walk to the town centre and right across the road from a bus stop if you don't feel like walking to the piste (still only a short walk). Really relaxed atmosphere, the place is spotless and the food is fantastic. I've been to Morzine a few times and this is easily the best place I have stayed. Will definitely be back.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Can recommend. Family run, amazing food. Very clean and good value. Good location 10 mins walk from centre and near free bus service. Rooms are basic but has a great TV room bar area to relax and even a lovely family dog to stroke. Free WiFi, boot room, very reasonable ski hire and a very hot and good sized jacuzzi. I'm sure I will visit again.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends