All reviews pool table bus stop ski hire every night comfy sofas hot tub bar and lounge area afternoon tea skiing areas regular buses course meal nothing is too much trouble minute walk geneva airport see you next year main lifts excellent hosts
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Where on earth do I begin?? Firstly, we were welcomed with open arms and we were made to feel like part of the family. Very warm cosey place which made you feel right at home. There is a great bar area with plenty of mega comfy couches and chairs to relax on and also a free pool table! The rooms are quaint and homely and really comfortable with excellent views. There is also an outstanding hot tub which was always a blessing after a day on the slopes. The staff here at chalet eira made our stay amazing so massive thank you to Tracey, Sez, G, azz, fin, ash, jules, daisy, ken, and of course Si and Susie! (Forgive me if I've forgotten anyone)
We even went boarding/skiing with some staff members during some of their time off and they made great guides! My final point which made our trip the best ever is THE FOOD!!
THE BEST food I've ever had! Ken the Aussie chef is a culinary genius and although I'm a very fussy eater he hit the ball out of the park with every single course of every single meal!! Great job guys... BRAVO!!

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The Chalet itself is absolutely beautiful. It gives you that real home from home vibe. The bar area is very relaxing and includes a free pool table! The rooms are very cosy and the views are astounding. The breakfast is all fresh and a great selection available. The food at dinner time however..... it has to be some of the most amazing food my palette has had the pleasure of tasting. I really can't say enough great things about our Chalet Eira experience, however I have left the best till last. What made our holiday was the warm and welcoming staff. So friendly and helpful and made our stay an absolute pleasure. Every single staff member was great with us. A special thanks goes to Simon, Susie and Tracey for making us feel so welcome!

P.S. Don't forget to check out the hot tub

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Great chalet which caters for all your needs.
Simon & Susie great hosts and all staff very welcoming and friendly.
Took care of all our needs including own ski hire at good price, lift pass and transfers which helps greatly when on a short break.
Accommodation homely and relaxed with the bonus of having a hot tub to unwind after days action or its own bar to prop up after dinner!
Food was superb.. continental brekkie with lots of options including boiled eggs.
Superb 4 course dinners which were best I've had staying in chalet cooked by 'aussie' resident chef Ken.
Served with half carafe of good wine pp but they aren't shy in refilling if needed!
Bus stop just over road for easy access to whichever lift you want.
The only downside was the lack of snow but not much they could about that!
Would thoroughly recommend to anyone and already planning my next trip!

Enjoy

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Usual excellence !!!

Been going to Eira now since 2001 !!
Always great , with family and with a large group of chaps , especially now Simon and Suzi back running there fab chalet , always cosy , always , always amazing food from ken the fab Australian chef ,
Love the jacuzzi after a days hard skiing , love the bar in the fab panoramic setting , great position in morzine , almost ski to the door if the snow conditions allow , but bus stop is literally 2 mins away
, good in house ski and boot hire and not expensive !! all rooms comfortable and I've stayed in many !!! great wifi now , you could not ask for more , I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I was heading to the port du Soleil !!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Had a fabulous long weekend at Chalet Eira.
The chalet is in a great location in Morzine with easy access to the town and all its amenities and main lifts. Plenty to do in surrounding areas
This is one of the most homely, well thought out, fully equipped chalets we ve had the pleasure of staying in even down to an extension with 4 English plug points!
Relaxing upper floor with panoramic views comfy sofas, pool table, bar and TV.
The staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Lovely food and plenty of choice for breakfast.
Would definitely recommend this chalet and will stay there again at the first opportunity.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple