“Fantastic Birthday Experience”
Review of Le Clin D'Oeil

Le Clin D'Oeil
Ranked #1 of 169 Restaurants in Morzine
Price range: US$25 - US$63
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Cristal offered me the best location for my 80th Birthday party group. The restaurant served excellent portions of local cuisine. The staffwere very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

After seeing the excellent reviews on trip advisor my family and I thought we would give Le Clin D’Oeil a try. Lovely place, friendly staff and excellent ambience. Wish we staying longer to visit again when we in Morzine. Definitely worth a visit!!

1  Thank HannahGrayson
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Wonderful food as always
A hidden gem for an evening meal. Passionate about their dishes. We’ve been coming to this restaurant for about 5 years in summer and winter. Fantastic duck dishes, travers du porch are the best in Morzine, tender steak. Excellent children’s menu too

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We tried this place after seeing it on trip advisor as number 1 place to eat in Morzine - and boy are they right! The food here was amazing! We had the hot stone with meat and cheese. I loved this experience as you get the hot plate and you cook all your own meat yourself - duck, chicken and beef. We also had the cheese melting underneath with was lovely. But what comes with this meal also blow my mind. A lovely salad, a variety of 7 sauces to go with your food and unlimited chips. I loved the food and the whole experience. Would certainly eat there again!

1  Thank laurenexplorer
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Wow what an experience. Really fabulous food. My husband and I escaped the teenagers for the night and came here for a meal as a couple. We didn’t have a reservation so we were given a tiny table next to the toilet entrance. This was perfectly acceptable since we hadn’t made a reservation and I wasn’t disturbed too much where I was seated. We went for three courses from the menu and each one was delightful. I had the cheese soufflé, chicken and the cafe gourmand and my husband had the crayfish risotto followed by the cod crusted with chorizo. We loved it! I cannot praise our waiter enough. We were made to feel very welcome and always well attended. My new favourite restaurant. Can’t wait to come back!

2  Thank KAFKL