“Charming, friendly and delicious! ”

Restaurant Le Petit Coq
Ranked #40 of 165 Restaurants in Morzine
Price range: US$7 - US$31
Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

One of the most charming, friendly and delicious dining experiences I have had in a long time. Delightful service, wonderful food and an all round welcoming atmosphere.

I would recommend this restaurant as a must-visit to anyone! It will not disappoint.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We went to Le Petit Coq on our last night of the holiday, and what a way to finish! The ambience of the restaurant was lovely and cosy, and the food was delicious. Thank you for everything. The lady who runs the restaurant is a star.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I dont right reviews, but I heard this place is closing down, and I couldn't let it go without a final battle cry. I have been to this place several times and every time I find the food and ambience exactly I need after a day in the Alps. The last time I went was with a very close group of friends on our last night in Morzine. It was the perfect end to a great holiday; the food, as always, was incredible, and we felt welcome to stay right until close. It's a real shame that it might have been the last time I ever eat there, however I am blessed to be one of a few to have had the pleasure of experiencing it. It is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Been coming to this place since I was 8 years old, 20 years old now and I'd never go anywhere else.
Satay curry is my favourite however there is not a thing on the menu that I wouldn't recommend.
Brought 8 friends from home in England and everyone left with a smile on there face after a great meal.
Never been to a restaurant like it.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

The steak frites were recommended by our hosts in Morzine and we weren't disappointed. A great meal and service in pleasant surroundings (even though the christmas decorations still seemed to be up!) Recommended.