“Small but friendly”

Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2017

A very nice small restaurant, possibly had the best steak meal ever.
Would strongly recommend but don't just turn up, book it in advance.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Delightful restaurant which served delicious food with great service. Highly recommend the satay curry, delicious.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

One of the most charming, friendly and delicious dining experiences I have had in a long time. Delightful service, wonderful food and an all round welcoming atmosphere.

I would recommend this restaurant as a must-visit to anyone! It will not disappoint.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We went to Le Petit Coq on our last night of the holiday, and what a way to finish! The ambience of the restaurant was lovely and cosy, and the food was delicious. Thank you for everything. The lady who runs the restaurant is a star.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I dont right reviews, but I heard this place is closing down, and I couldn't let it go without a final battle cry. I have been to this place several times and every time I find the food and ambience exactly I need after a day in the Alps. The last time I went was with a very close group of friends on our last night in Morzine. It was the perfect end to a great holiday; the food, as always, was incredible, and we felt welcome to stay right until close. It's a real shame that it might have been the last time I ever eat there, however I am blessed to be one of a few to have had the pleasure of experiencing it. It is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all.