“Great resort for nature lovers and thrill seekers alike”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arden
Springwood Cottages
Reviewed 20 April 2015

We had a great time at Springwood Cottages during a recent stay to celebrate a friend's birthday. Cezar was an exemplary host and went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied with our stay. ATV guided tour was the highlight of my trip, but there are so many fun things to do at Springwood like fishing, boating and cookouts. Recommended!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 10 February 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about my recent stay at Springwood Cottages. The cottages were great from the view to the cleanliness. Our host Cezar was amazing. He made sure we had everything we needed for a comfortable stay, and he knows fishing!

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2015

Springwood Cottages has one of the most gorgeous cottages that I have been. Even thou I had a one day stay there, I have to say it was jaw dropping to see how the cottages were. They were very clean and spacious. They grounds were will maintained. Cezar and Jola were great people. They were so friendly that it felt like getting together with old friends. The scenery is just beautiful and would be great to anyone. Anglers and photographers would be happy to stay at Springwood Cottages. There were many lakes in the area that would meet any anglers needs. I'm looking forward to another stay there.

Reviewed 26 January 2015

Recently the wife and myself had the opportunity to take a mini vacation and we decided that we wanted to go to a winter wonderland to do a little snowmobiling and fishing. Well after some searching for resorts we found that Springwood Cottages would suit our needs perfectly. Lets just say I was not disappointed. Cezar and Jola went over the top to make our stay as comfortable and memorable as they could. We rented the luxury main house with hot tub and it was like home away from home, such a beautiful cottage. I definitely recommend it! I have had the opportunity to stay at Springwood Cottages roughly 10 years back, I think this is when Cezar had first purchased it and I can't believe what Jola and himself have done to this property. It was absolutely stunning. I really commend them on their hard work that they have done to make this such a wonderful resort and I can't wait to book my next trip there. I have already mentioned this place to many of my family and friends. If you are looking for top fishing, book Cezar as a guide as he will do his best to keep you on fish and if it snowmobile adventure you are looking for, it's top notch. Thanks again Jola and Cezar, we will see you soon.
Gauthier Family :-)

Reviewed 26 January 2015

I was part of the Fisherman Canada crew that was part of the filming in the Land-O-Lakes area and let me tell you folks from the time I was greeted when first meeting our hosts Cezar and Jola till the time we all departed, these people take care of you. The accomodations are top shelf, very clean and very up to date. Driveways, walkways, stairs were all properly shovelled and salted. Anything we needed we either had right there or our hosts were on top of it very quick.

The fishing was spectacular on the 4 lakes Cezar and Jola brought us to. From the treats Jola cooked for us and the amazing time we all had I have to mark this stay as a step above any other cottage/resort I have been to in the past, as a professional photographer I have stayed at alot of places so check these guys out folks and I am sure your stay will be as good as mine was.

Thanks Cezar and Jola for an amazing stay at your little slice of heaven,
Rob Beaudry

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends

Been to Springwood Cottages? Share your experiences!