All reviews leisure park couldn t local amenities free parking a great stay breakfast quality food places sat nav stayed for two nights cafe bar area star service air conditioning plenty of parking night stay cinema gym reception
Reviewed 1 July 2018

New hotel with free parking, temperature control rooms with air condition, USB power, TV and tea-coffee making, restaurant and bar, clean hotel with good staff, nearby cinema, asda, KFC, McD, bowling, A13

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Had a really great stay. Staff were very cordial and great atmosphere in the bar on a world cup night !!!
Rooms clean and everything required - had a great night sleep very comfortable bed and quality shower. samsung TV in room but real fun was downstairs at the bar
Highly recommend this Hotel - will be back

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We booked two rooms here. We checked into one with early booking and stated we would need the second but not until much later. When we returned to the hotel later in the night we were told by the gentleman that no rooms were available. They had phoned us to inform us but there were no missed calls or messages left on either number. Two members of our party were told there was room.in another hotel for them. They were given taxi money to take them to the hotel but not enough. At the first hotel no one on reception knew anything and they said try the other hotel. At the second hotel they again were told that they knew nothing as they had not received any information and they too were fully booked. However they found a room at the expense of someone else losing theirs. They had a taxi in the morning to return them to Dagenham but no offer of a refund for this.
We were all offered breakfast.
No hotel should over allocate rooms or give up your room especially when you have specifically told them that you do want the room. And the lack of communication by the hotel is totally unacceptable. It ruined a very enjoyable day.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mandy R
Reviewed 26 June 2018

After searching for hours to find a Hotel in London which was affordable within my price range I came across this Travelodge in Dagenham.

2 Nights Stay, Saturday night and a Sunday night. I Paid £144 including early check in from 12pm on Saturday (Traveling from Norwich only takes 2 hours to here).

This was my first experience with Travelodge and I will definitely use again.

When we arrived at the hotel, which is on a leisure park and easy to find off the main road, I was pleased there was plenty of parking spaces especially for a Saturday!

After parking up we walked in to the reception, small reception desk with the cafe/bar area to the left, the lady behind the counter was helpful took my name, sorted the room key, anything else we needed she said just ask, explained the doors are closed between certain times at night but the room key gives you access, 24 hour desk and bar!

We headed up to our room, lifts or stairs, lift where quick. Our room was clean and tidy, had Air Conditioning, 32" TV on the wall, bathroom is reasonable size. Small desk with Tea and Coffee. Great room all in all. There isn't any wardrobes or storage but I'm happy to live out of a case for a couple of days. There is a small shelf with a small area for hanging cloths behind the door.

Our room had Single socket and 2 USB sockets either side of the bed! Great if like me your charing your phone, watch and iPad after walking around London All day!

All in all a great stay, we didn't have anything of the menu as we were up and out straight in to London. We walked to Becontree Tube Station, literally a 15 minute - 20 minute walk from the hotel and really easy to find.

TUBE STATION: Tiny ally (Out of the hotel doors, turn left & go to end of the path, turn left and you will see the entrance to the ally, go through and turn right) from the hotel to Richard Ryan place, then you turn left on to Gorsebrook Road, keep walking until you get to the round about, turn right on to Gale Street and keep walking. You get to another little roundabout, head straight up towards & Past the COOP and you can see the tube station from there!

Tube tickets cost me £9.80 per day, per person. Thats a capped charge and you can then tube around London all day which I love doing! £9.80 to train in and out and around London is a good price I think, they run early and late, we go back about 11pm both nights. Train time from Becontree to Central London is around 40-45minutes but doesn't feel like that once your moving.

All in all a great stay, easy access to the tube, parking was great & plenty of spaces, staff were polite and friendly, room was great, would highly suggest staying here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TomMallett16
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I don’t usually do reviews but felt the hotel deserved it! Big shout to Ali who checked me in, who was very friendly and nice with all my requirements, I am very picky and ask a lot of questions. Credit to him he was very patient and knowledgeable. Hotel looked brilliant and the rooms were decent and fresh. One small criticism not enough storage space in the room, could do with a wardrobe or something. Breakfast was quality was alright and the price for happy hour for drinks not bad at all. All in all the hotel had great staff and a really pleasant place to stay. Will be sure to visit again. Thanks

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo