“Not Great”
Review of Coffee Traders

Coffee Traders
Ranked #16 of 192 Restaurants in Truro
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: Established for over 20 years Coffee Traders is set in the heart of Truro. We serve good honest food from traditional recipes to our head chefs home made specials. We pride ourselves on using fresh local produce and providing our customers with a warm welcome and friendly service.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

First of all this is my own personal opinion:

We visited here yesterday on Monday for Lunch. The menu has a good selection and the place looks clean. In short the place has got potential, though the seats aren't that comfortable.

I ordered the Crab sandwich and chips, sandwich was alright, however the chips would be better if they were homecooked. My two other party members had the scampi and brie cranberry panini. They said they didn't like the panini and so I tasted it and agreed with them. There was too much brie. In short, the food wasn't that memorable, yet it was way too expensive for what it was worth.

The staff weren't that attentive. In addition, the outdated male toilet upstairs needs updating. For instance, it's very cramped and there is only one Cold tap to wash your hands.

To sum up, the place has got potential but loads of negatives too.

coffee t, Owner at Coffee Traders, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Thomas l, firstly can I say sorry for the late reply, I've been having too much fun in the sun with my family, now to reply to your unjust , negative and factually incorrect review.
The seats are comfortable enough for 300+ people a day.
I won't apologise for giving people a good helping of brie in their panini.
You think we are expensive? Have look at other establishments!
My staff not attentive? I was working that Monday in question, you were asked if everything was okay and you replied Yes, you were also asked upon payment if you had enjoyed your food, and you confirmed that you had!
We also have hot water electric hand wash systems in all toilets, how could you not see them?
Such a pathetic review, hope not to see you soon

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

The best food I’ve had all week! The staff are all friendly and kind and more than willing to engage in conversations

Great review, see you soon

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This is a great place to find refreshments and we always visit when in Truro. The staff are friendly quick and food and coffee excellent and very reasonably priced.. This is why we return many times over. What else can I say? Go see for yourself.

Ahh thanks for the review, repeat custom means a lot to me and my staff, hope to see you soon

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful service, beautiful food, lovely friendly,helpful stall,perfect service with a smile, definitely will be back A++++++++++

Ahh thanks, love a bit of a++++++++! Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic breakfast,staff was so friendly and what a meal will defo come back when I’m out shopping in this area again,

Ahh thanks for the review, so glad you enjoyed our food and service and appreciate vou taking the time to write a review