“Lovely Farm!”

Greenlands Farm Village
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited Greenlands yesterday and we had a great time!!
My daughter absolutely loved the ferrets and I haven’t been to such a relaxed, hands on farm in a while.
We held ferrets, mice, snakes, owls. Stroked GIANT bunny’s, fed the sheep, bottle fed lambs and even walked a unicorn (a very ‘done up’ little pony called Twilight)!
The indoor play area is nice and there is a lovely farm shop onsite.
Great place and so glad we visited!

All reviews
"admission price"
"be visiting again"
"friendly animals"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have visited previously with my young family and loved that the pigs were wandering around but not this time. All animals in their enclosures and difficult to feed thm or pet them because of the caging. I felt I didn't get my monies worth this time. Weather not great but there was nothing to compensate for this.... outdoor play area was shut off and the Ostrich was in there so my kids couldn't play in there.
PLAYBARN staff member clearly couldn't be bothered to be there, menu was very limited and still expensive. Kids enjoyed playing but again I just felt ripped off by the food that looked unappetising and my 3 year old didn't touch hers as not appealling at all for her to eat. On previous visits it has been lovely so don't know if it was just an off day but that doesnt leave the hole in my pocket any better.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There are plenty of things for youngsters to do but overall it is not very affordable for a family with 4 kids.
The cafe serves very good coffee and scones which softens the blow

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We were staying locally at pine lakes.

Made to feel really welcome.y 16 month old girl loves it. Plenty of animals to pet or feed. The owner was wandering about with his dog chatting with people.

To many animals to list.

A few sporting shops on site. Gun shop. Tackle shop. Archery.

We had cake and tea in the tea room, bought cheese and wine.

Cracking day out! Really enjoyed it thanks