Grange Lodge(Dungannon)
US$105
US$79
Charlemont House(Dungannon)
Agoda.com
All reviewssaturday nightsteakgreat foodrecommend this hotelcarvery lunchservice was excellentlovely villagecooked to perfectionmoynoisechurchstakesheets
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Only living a few miles from the Ryandale, always heard something good about it. We decided to go on a week day to the carvery lunch.
Lunch starts at 12pm and we got there early, staff were friendly and loads of room to sit.
I've eaten in a lot of restaurants and I can honestly say, the portion size and food was unreal. Best food I've eaten in a long time. Well priced at £8 each. Well worth it.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and myself had a very enjoyable meal on Saturday night, 19 August. The restaurant was extremely busy but we were never left waiting on anything. The staff were very friendly and very willing.
Just would like to mention that the menu on the website would need updated as still 2015.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017

As regulars to the ryandale we were always happy with the food and service here until yesterday.
We booked our child's christening here. At the time of booking Suzanne suggested that we have the meal in the back lounge as we would have the place to ourselves rather than eating in the dining room among other people. We liked the idea of having an area solely for our party and so we booked.
On arrival we were taken into the dining room and seated next to another party. My wife told the waitress we were supposed to be in the back lounge but she said that we had been moved into the main dining room. The space was very cramped as there were several parties going on in the room.
Our buffet was served at 6.15, 25 minutes later, while a lot of our party were still eating the waitress asked whether she could clear the food away, my wife said no as people may want to go up for some more. The waitress cleared away the food 10 minutes later. A table for a 60th birthday party was then put in the buffets place. We felt very rushed and under pressure. It was clear that the Ryandale were simply trying to squeeze in as many parties as possible.
As tea and coffee had just been served a member of staff asked my mother in law whether they could take her table to use somewhere else, she felt obliged to say yes so she did. My mother in law moved her chair to another table but again the whole thing was completely unprofessional. I was shocked that they thought it was acceptable to take someone's table away while they were still finishing their meal.
We explained our frustration to management who gave us a voucher for two Sunday carverys and didn't charge us for the 4 young kids in our party.
I was frustrated from start to finish while I was in the ryandale. We had been misinformed about the room bookings and we felt squashed, rushed and dissapointed throughout the night. I will never book a function here again.
I felt the £350 for the night was definitely not value for money, and another person probably would have refused to.
In general if you're having a function I'd go elsewhere, which we will do in the future. If you do book a function with the ryandale I'd get confirmation of what you've booked in writing before paying a deposit.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank davpmn89
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I phoned the Ryandale earlier today to enquire about tonight's entertainment and i spoke to Claire...I found her phone manner rude and down right ignorant, she basically told me to look it up on the website and hung up, it wouldn't be a place id be in a hurry to go to

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Alastair D
Reviewed 25 April 2017

I love the Ryandale's early bird deal. 2 courses including an 8oz steak for 12.95. Good food, fair portion sizes and everything tasted freshly prepared.

Good service both the younger and more mature waiters where friendly and attentive. At a very reasonable price. Under promises and over delivers unlike many other restaurants. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family