Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2019 via mobile

We remembered a wonderful stay here before so decided to revisit. We had everything we needed and more. The welcome and the kindness shown is above and beyond anywhere else I've been. Sparkling clean too!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 December 2019

I stayed in the twin room for an overnight stay while meeting up with family in the area. The room was very clean, and well equipped. Adrian and Davina were perfect hosts, and my breakfast was really good - thanks!

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 8 August 2019

Was recommended by a relation. Truly a great place to stay. Davina and Adrian are great hosts. They have a lovely garden and also grow a lot of the berries that they offer guests. So really fresh fruit and some veg.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 14 May 2019 via mobile

I recently stayed for 2 nights at Horwood House whilst on a training course. The hosts Adrian and Davina were so lovely. Really attentive but not in an intrusive way, couldn’t do enough to help and make sure I had everything I needed. The rooms and bathrooms were spotless, my pillows so comfortable and the shower hot and powerful all of these a must for me when travelling and Horwood House excels. I would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone going to that area. Thank you so much - Bridget S.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2019

I stayed in the twin room for two nights as I was working in Warminster. After a very warm welcome I was offered a pair of slippers and shown to my room. Davina and Ade are a super couple and take a lot of care of the people staying with them. My colleague and I were offered a lift to work on both days in the event of rain so that we could leave our cars on their drive and avoid parking fees.Breakfast was delicious and plentiful. Nothing too much trouble. Lovely touches like Neal's Yard handsoap and handcream, fairtrade coffee and tea, and a very comfortable bed. Would definitely recommend and would go straight back here is I am in the area. Thank you for taking such good care of us :) From Dani H

Date of stay: May 2019