“Avoid at all costs !!”

Add it.
New Jade Kitchen
Ranked #60 of 83 Restaurants in Warminster
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Visitor to the area, Thank God.!
Had Grandma pre chewed beef, Kung Po chicken ( probably discarded grits ) and Squid ie washed up plastic waste !!
Absolute Crap !
I struggle to describe this eatery, please, please do not go there.
Rob

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Have had many meals in past from here but not for a while and won't be again !!! Very disappointing - has left he needing a gallon of water - so salty and all tasted the same

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Having just been to the Jade to collect a phone order, apart from the fact that they do not take any cards at all and did not advise this when I ordered, the lady that EVENTUALLY served me only did so after I asked for my order - she was too busy chatting to a lady and she completely ignored me - the lady that she was chatting too was obviously far more important than any other customer - I will not be repeating this in the future - I will get it in town next time.

1  Thank Spuddy2009
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Scruffy shop
Cheap greasy over cooked food.
My friends and I between us had various dishes and eventhough we'd had a few beers we were all totally underwhelmed by the poor quality of the food.
Surely chinese people don't eat such mush.

2  Thank Cliff G
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Have used this Chinese restaurant a few times now and each time the service has been very good and the food excellent, it is very good value for money and always nice and hot as all food is cooked to order.
It is a takeaway or delivery so can really recommend this place, will use many times again.