“Delicious food and great service”
Review of Pizzeria Amici

Pizzeria Amici
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 January 2018

We love this small and cozy restaurant with a great varied menu. Pizzas are good and the specials are even better. Family atmosphere and good service.

1  Thank Marshtastic

Reviewed 18 January 2018

As somebody that travels a lot with work I can easily get sick of hotel food. Tonight I started to look for something different in Bradford on Avon, and stumbled across Pizzeria Amici. Having read some of the other reviews I thought it would be too busy to accommodate single diners, so I opted for take out. To describe the place as good would be unfair. The quality of the food is outstanding, and I can honestly say that this is the best Pizza I have had outside of Italy. If you want traditional pizza it is clear that Pizzeria Amici is going to every length possible to bring this to England. This clearly comes down to one thing, sourcing the best quality ingredients. I would imagine much of what is used by this restaurant is imported directly from Italy, and it shows. As somebody that works in Wiltshire frequently I fully intend to return, however next time I will undoubtedly eat in. This really is a hidden gem. Whether you live locally, are in town as a tourist or are simply passing through, then I cannot recommend this place highly enough...

2  Thank malidyard
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

We went here for a family party, and had the best time. No frills decor belies real, authentic Italian cookery with a wonderful, warm and friendly atmosphere. Highly enjoyable and we'll definitely be going there again.

1  Thank joodipoods
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

16 family members ranging from 7-78 sat down to enjoy pizza and pasta. We were a chatty group, enjoying the informal and friendly setting. Thank you Amici for dealing with us so efficiently and serving great food.

1  Thank Cynthia S
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We visited as part of a large family group and for me, Pizzeria Amici was a highlight of my holiday to the area. The ambience is relaxed, staff attentive and friendly and the food is excellent. This is one of those gems that deserves an award. I would visit Bradford on Avon again just to come for dinner at this place.

1  Thank Becs B