US$87
Sandpiper Hotel(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$44
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

Abbeydale Hotel(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
US$61
Buckingham's Hotel(Chesterfield)
US$132
The Portland Hotel(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
US$90
  • Restaurant
US$77
PremierInn.com
US$67
PremierInn.com
1,581 results
All reviewscocina restaurantbarca barfresh milk in the fridgetapasjacuzzi suitepicasso suitehot tubhomemade biscuitsfirst classexcellent hotelmodern hotellittle touchescomfortable bedsrestaurant staffhigh standardfrom start to finishplenty of parking
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

What can I say, when I visit a 4 star hotel I expect a high standard. I was dissapointed to discover this is not allways the case. Overpriced and overated, this is not the first time either. Will not be visiting again

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank trussyDerbyshire
DownhamStuart, Operations Director at Casa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2015

Dear trussyDerbyshire

I am sorry you were disappointed by the experience you had in Barca bar. I appreciate that you would expect all products to be served in branded glassware, the half pint San Miguel chalice glasses are discontinued and until we recieve a replacement for these unfortunately we are unable to serve the half pint San Miguel in branded glassware. I can assure you that any issues experienced are isolated incidents, as most other reviews testify to.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

This is a great Town Centre Hotel if your looking to stay in Chesterfield. From the friendly welcome by the great staff, up to the clean and spacious rooms with fantastic facilities, this hotel really does deliver. The food in the restaurants is to a very high standard and I really recommend the cooked breakfast. Would recommend to all

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank PrinceofPort66

Dear LoveTholidays

Thank you for your review. It is great to read that you enjoyed so many aspects of our hotel.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

This is the 2nd time that I have stayed in this hotel. The hotel itself is really lovely, and the staff are very friendly. This time I didn't eat in the restaurant or have breakfast, but I have previously and it was very good.
We stayed on Saturday evening, and I had tapas in the bar with some friends. We had no problem reserving a table, and the service was very good. I would say that the food was mixed, with most of it very good, but some of it not quite as good.
The room I had was comfortable with a lovely bathroom. However, one of the towels in the room was torn. We just went ahead and used it as we were rushing.
The location is out of town, but you can reach the center by taxi in less than 10 minutes.
All in all this is a good hotel, and one that I would consider staying at when I visit again. I do find it a little bit highly priced for the area, but this is in part down to the lack of competition.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear SwissKitKat

Thank you for your review. I am delighted that you have enjoyed your stay with us. It is great motivation for the team to know their hard work cultivates such fantastic feedback.

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

Superb hotel! Oasis in Chesterfield. Lovely spacious and clean rooms huge super comfy bed the staff are lovely and can't do enough for you. Would recommend this hotel it's by far one of the best hotels I have stayed in. High quality breakfast in the morning with plenty of choice to suit everyone's taste

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business

Dear li8m

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, it is always especialy pleasing when the staff, that work so hard, are singled out.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

Fantastic hotel,helpful and friendly staff. The room was great clean and welcoming shower amazing.
Went down to the resturant last night the meal was beautiful, i can highly recomend the scallops for starter and the wild bass fish for main course.
Would definetly recomend this to friends and family.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Judith M

Thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and that the Cocina restaurant was a particlaur highlight.

Kind Regards