Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Brilliant Escape Room!

Absolutely loved it!! We had a brilliant time and Ewan was great. One of the best ones we have... read more

Reviewed today
J6506QXjuliep
via mobile
Amazing! Can’t wait to book again!

We’ve had the best time here! We didn’t quite completely “the crazy cat lady” room but we had the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
92Jenni
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent escape room, Becci was funny, they let you keep the handcuffs on for an extra bit of fun

- me@oakley.sexy

1  Thank 680oakleyb
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Let me start off with holy Mackrell, what a life changing experience. Never have I been so intimidated yet excited to be handcuffed. Becci did a smashing job of getting us all in there and slamming us against the wall. Not only did she set the mood but also made somebody collapse to the floor is sheer excitement. Give becci a raise of ill fuming. Legendary experience. Gotta be a 2 thumbs up!! The photo is of me after my rip roaring time cracking a smile!!

3  Thank Dannywatson18
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic time playing The Governor and just barely escaped. Our game master Becci was a fantastic help and a bundle of joy. Two thumbs up from me

1  Thank Daniel T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had a tremendous time with my friends playing the governor game, the host Becci was very interactive and allowed us to have fun and take the room seriously when getting to the harder puzzles. The room was immersive, challenging and at times frightening! I’d definitely give it two thumbs up.

1  Thank tomhellicar
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did the Crazy Cat Lady room and had a brilliant time. Even though our group included two children (both Primary school age), the puzzles were so well designed that everyone could contribute. Drew did an awesome job in explaining everything and making us all feel very comfortable. Definitely a great choice for families - we’ll be back!

Date of experience: May 2021