“Best Pizza ever had”

Bellini Pizzeria
Ranked #82 of 149 Restaurants in Matlock
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 25 October 2015

Literally the best pizza I've had anywhere in the world. Service is spot on but the food is perfect, not as greasy as the main stream pizza's or the local food joints,. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

I was really looking forward to trying this place, but unfortunately the order never arrived even after calling to check on it. Restaurant is very close so no need for a delay. I hear its good, but I never got the chance to find out.

Reviewed 23 September 2015

everything on the menu is delicious, freshly cooked and all served by a very nice man.
We love the Mediterranean grill and the calzone has only ever been surpassed by one we ate in Rome. A truly authentic taste of Italy, you've got to try it.

Reviewed 17 August 2015

We tried the Mediterranean chicken grill and the Mediterranean pizza and 'special' pizza, it was all very very tasty and the grill was really good value too as it was filling. My favourite was the Mediterranean pizza from all the items we ordered it had so much flavour, lovely!

Reviewed 5 August 2015

The handmade pizza that this guy makes, shouldn't even be compared to the usual rubbish we call pizza in this country! Gorgeous Italian pizza, made with knowledge and care!! The other dishes he makes are also top quality, homemade and delicious. My teenage daughter said that the chicken burger and fries were the best she'd eaten!