“Great food, fast delivery”
Review of Chico Pizzeria

Chico Pizzeria
Ranked #27 of 49 Restaurants in Lurgan
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Description: Have you tried Chico Pizzeria yet?There is lots to choose from on our menu.We serve the Best Kebab and pizza in Lurgan Town.Please give us a try.You won't regret it.We lead the way others follow!
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Couldn't be bothered to cook and ordered a take away from here. Delicious pizza and a very yummy kebab. Reasonably priced and quick delivery. Will definitely use again!

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

Been eating out of here for the last few months and I only give reviews after I've sampled more than a few times.
Their pizza base is very light and fluffy and their never scrimpy on their toppings which I love

Went to two other pizza houses in town when out drinking lately as they'd better locations to me at the time and I'm sorry I didn't walk 3/4 mins down Victoria street to get a proper pizza that Lurgan folk deserve.
Very cheap also.

Would highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Ordered a take away ,,,,,delivery driver had no change ,food wrong , just a no ,I had heard great things but sadly I picked a bad night obviously!

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Decided on kebab for Saturday night tea and I noticed a friend had got a pizza from here and they loved it so I thought il give it a go. I was not disappointed the food was lovely, delivered quickly and not overly expensive