2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$997
CheapTicketsUS$997
Orbitz.comUS$997
TravelocityUS$997
TripadvisorUS$997
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2021

My Three year old son, my wife and I stayed with Brij Jawai for 4 nights. We had an absolutely fantastic experience on all days thanks to Zian Shirazi the general manager and the entire team that took care of every aspect of our stay!

Every meal would be at a new location not just within the property but we would be driven out to a surprise location every-time and each place was more magical than the other! The itinerary was completely customised on the spot to ensure that we were comfortable at all times.

The barbecue and the food tasted fantastic irrespective of which part of Jawai we were dining in! A big thanks to Chef Vikas, Sandeep & Bharath for taking care of food and beverages wherever we were at Jawai either on Safari or at a new destination to dine!

The rooms/tents are very well appointed and very spacious, My son had a blast running around a very safe & clean environment through the hot afternoons. Its a great place to relax and unwind in the afternoons when it gets really hot here and all the animals and birds as well are resting! The open to sky shower is an absolute must try especially on a clear night sky!

The safari experiences thanks to Karan and Zian where superb and completely curated and customised to our needs. Little things like meal timings for my son where taken care of and he even managed to get hot chocolates in the middle of safaris! (Now thats luxury!). We were blessed with some fantastic sightings, though a bit far as the leopards weren't too active as it had rained recently.
The safaris here aren't just about seeing leopards, Its an absolute birder's paradise if you're interested. Its also about the overall experience that one must soak in and go with absolutely zero expectations and it would be some of the most memorable moments in your life!

Wildlife to look out for near the camp: Resident Leopard family near the camp, Baya weavers, Crested Bunting and lots of other birds!

Room tip: All rooms are fabulous and very well appointed. The views from each of the rooms are equally good.
Date of stay: June 2021
3  Thank Kaushikvijay87
Pankaj Chaudhari, General Manager at Brij Jawai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2021

Dear Mr Kaushik,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Brijjawai and I thank you for sharing such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

It is delightful to know that you thought of our property to be stunning and hospitality to be incomparable. We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation for our staff and service. We greatly appreciate knowing we could contribute positively to your experience and we were able to create fond memories.

I am happy to note that Sandeep, Chef Vikas and Bharat were able to look after you during your meals and offered you delicious meals as per your choice.

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words of appreciation for Karan. It has always been our utmost focus at Brijjawai to provide our valued guests with personalized service that meets the highest standards of hospitality.

I have conveyed your kind compliments to the entire team. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team to go the extra mile each time.

My team and I will look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Brijjawai

Reviewed 5 July 2021 via mobile

Truly a hidden gem - something in it for everyone in the family!! We did a 4 night stay here end of June. Firstly the property is an exclusive one. The tents are huge and guess ek what - we spotted a leopard from the restaurant and pool that evening itself albeit at a distance. The property has 4 exact tents which are very spacious and newly built. The pool is practically private if you book 2-3 rooms. We were 2 families and thoroughly enjoyed the pool.

Let’s talk about the really unique stuff!

1. Leopard spotting is “guaranteed” here. We did 3 safaris and saw it each time. The 3 time we had a sighting for 40+ minutes at a distance of some 10 meters. Totally exquisite.

2. Experiences - they will show you sides of Rajasthan you never knew existed. The dinner at the hotel hill, barbeque at the Jawai Dam site and breakfast under the peepal tree on the river bed where lifetime experiences - does rank in. Amongst my top most.

3. The food and service is really really personalised. We had opted for an all inclusive deal and I must say the overall experience was phenomenal.

I can go on and on about how much of an impression this camp and destination has left on me. Will surely surely be back.

Before signing off - Sandeep the chef on deputation and Saurabh the resident chef, Karan the smartest Satti driver I have driven with, Zian the resident manager, Harsh the naturalist and all the staff were just mind boggling with their eagerness to please the customer and cater to all our needs. Our group also had a 2 year old and all her food requirements were perfectly met along with ours.

Team BrijJawai - you have really made this one trip to remember for us

Room tip: The months of June second half are also pleasant. Peak period is sept end to April.
Date of stay: May 2021
3  Thank Ritwik25

Dear Ritwik Sir ,

I am happy to note that Sandeep, Chef Saurabh and team were able to look after you during your meals and offered you delicious meals as per your choice.

Thank you for your kind and wonderful words of appreciation for Karan and Harsh. It has always been our utmost focus at Brijjawai to provide our valued guests with personalized service that meets the highest standards of hospitality.

Reviewed 22 June 2021 via mobile

One of the best jungle experiences one can have! BrijJawai is situated right in the middle of leopards territory and I managed to see a leopard with her cub right from the hotel! The food is delicious! The atmosphere is ecstatic! The safaris were phenomenal! To sum up the whole experience - it was worth every penny! Can’t wait to be back there again sometime soon!

Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank abhikram_27

Dear Sir

Thank you so much for choosing Brijjawai for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us.

It is a matter of great delight for all of us to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. I wish to express my sincere thanks for the wonderful feedback you have shared for the team and our services.

Your generous compliments have been conveyed to the team and they are extremely happy to have been of assistance to you. This will motivate all our team members to continue in providing memorable experiences to our guests.

Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

Brij Jawai - Luxurious adventure, warm hospitality

We had one of the most memorable stays at Brij Jawai and more than anything our kids had a great time of awe being so close to nature. The location is picturesque and our tent was spacious and luxurious at the same time, just perfect for our family of four. Features like outdoor sitting areas, open sky shower, rock-carved bathtub were interesting and added character to our stay. Our butler ,Sandip made sure that we were pampered well, he made sure all our requests were fulfilled, he arranged for live music performances just for us within hours, then he curated a special kid's meal along with the chef! , all along he was sharing all the information about Jawai and helped us plan activities for our short stay there. While there were many options to choose from the menu, tasteful homely food was just right to make us feel at home. While leopard sighting was what we came for, we loved the nature safari and village visits as well, it was just so overwhelming to see kids take a joyride on a bullock cart. By the end of our stay, we were feeling refreshed instead of exhausted and wished we could just be with nature for some more time. All in all, we found Brij Jawai to be an appropriate resort to get to experience personalised experiences of exploring nature and wildlife away from the hustle-bustle of cities.

Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank vicky000719870607198
Pankaj Chaudhari, General Manager at Brij Jawai, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2021

Dear Mr Vicky

Thank you so much for having chosen Brijjawai for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us.

It gives us immense pleasure to note that you thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality shown by entire team of Brijjawai. Your special feedback about the camp, the team and our services is much appreciated.

Our beautiful luxury tents with patio allows interaction with many of the peacocks and leopards found within the property. The stay in a luxury tent at Brijjawai is definitely unique - it brings you close to the nature without compromising on luxury and comfort.

It is a matter of great delight to note that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us such as Game drive, leopard sighting and also the homely food at the camp.

It is indeed a remarkable feedback about Brijjawai. I have conveyed your kind compliments to the entire team.