Lowest prices for your stay
US$672
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
Orbitz.com
Hotels.comUS$672
PricelineUS$801
All reviews his team wonderful experience each meal food requirements human being dining experience mr karan jungle safari live folk music the general manager night stay beautiful property delicious food naturalist warmth tents rank
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

Brij Jawai…what a super super holiday….everything was perfect 10/10 food, staff, service , the experiential dining, the pool , the tent cleanliness , the tent size, the tub, the cute mini bar and all the other efforts that the sales head Ashok, GM Pradeep, F&B head Sandeep and all the chefs had put it…it takes a lot to get things right in such a short time and they’ve cracked it…vr gnna be back again soon I’m sure …kids had a blast we were 6-8 adults and 6 kids and all of us had a super holiday !! Well deserved…and well done Brij Jawai

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Shimauli D
Pankaj Chaudhari, General Manager at Brij Jawai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2021

Dear Shimauli Maam,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Brijjawai and I thank you for sharing such an excellent review on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to note that Sandeep, Chef and team were able to look after you during your meals.

I have conveyed your kind compliments to the entire team. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team to go the extra mile each time.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Our visit to Brij surpassed our expectations , the staff went the extra mile to make sure all our needs were taken care off. The food was non oily ,fresh and tasted fantastic ( especially the kababs). Each of our meals were in different locations making most of the property and panoramic views. Evening meals in particular were well decorated with ferry lights ,candles and traditional Rajasthani singers making the experience truly magical.
The infinity pool has a great view and open 24 hours.
I would recommend booking all four tents to make the property your own .
Special mention to the french fries ( the best I have had in Rajasthan)
Thank you team Brij for wonderful experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pankaj Chaudhari, General Manager at Brij Jawai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2021

Dear Sir

Thank you for choosing Brijjawai during your recent trip and for sharing such a great review on the Trip Advisor.

I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and service shown by the team to ensure you have a truly memorable experience.

It is great to note that you have enjoyed the food and different locations for evening meals. It is great to note that you highly enjoyed the live traditional Rajasthani music.

I am personally touched by your very kind words of encouragement. I have conveyed your generous feedback to my entire team and they are very glad to have been able to be of assistance to you.

My team and I will look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Brijjawai.

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Lovely experience and outstanding service!

We visited here for 4 nights in Aug 2021 and it was such a wonderful experience. The tents are beautiful and large.

The food is exceptional. Sandip and chef Saurabh went out of their way to meet all our dietary requirements. Specially mine since as a cancer patient I was required to be dairy free, sugar free and gluten free. They even managed to nake special desserts for me despite this.

The bush dining experiences have been very very memorable! We loved all of it!

Definitely a place we will revisit and highly recommend

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Brijjawai and I thank you for sharing such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

It is delightful to know that you thought of our property to be stunning and hospitality to be incomparable. We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation for our staff and service. We greatly appreciate knowing we could contribute positively to your experience and we were able to create fond memories.

I am happy to note that Sandeep, Chef Saurabh were able to look after you during your meals and offered you delicious meals as per your choice.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Food and ambiance is excellent. Tents are also very nice . I my family and friends enjoyed a lot in Brij Jawai. Kids enjoy the pool also. It is one of best tented villas in jawai.we had seen leopard from our tent in the morning

Dear Mr Chirag

Thank you so much for choosing Brijjawai for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us.

It is a matter of great delight for all of us to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. I wish to express my sincere thanks for the wonderful feedback you have shared for the team and our services.

Your generous compliments have been conveyed to the team and they are extremely happy to have been of assistance to you. This will motivate all our team members to continue in providing memorable experiences to our guests.

Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

Far too many lockdowns, since March 2020, having been tied down and contained at home, got to us and we finally had to get out - TO BRIJ JAWAI…
The ride from Ahmedabad to Brij Jawai was great fun, excellent weather and pleasant, devoid of heavy traffic, and being welcomed by Mr. Udit Bagai (on telephone) & Mr. Pankaj – The General Manager was a real pleasant start to a lovely vacation away from the grind of city life.

I would be failing in my duty of expressing true gratitude to the Entire Team at Brij Jawai, if I do not make a mention of the wonderful human beings who made our stay the most memorable…
Special mention must be made here of Mr. Pankaj, the General Manager, who is extremely humble & knowledgeable & who with his fantastic management abilities, ensured total comfort for us, at all times during our stay, making us feel at home, constantly. He is a soft spoken gentleman and a fine human being. His ability to carry his team and motivate them to keep with the principles of “Atithi Devo Bhava” is evident in his mannerisms, behavior and interaction with his staff members of all rank. While not just taking care of his own Team, but also going out of the way to serve us at times, can never be forgotten.

Brij Jawai is located in the midst of valleys that form the Jawai river. It is serene and the most amazing takeaway, among so many others, were the pictures of a Leopard Family of 4, that we saw from close quarters up on the Hilly Igneous Rocks formed thousands of years ago…Don’t forget to bring your cameras, for the Resort allows you some natural, breathtaking, picturesque, memories that must not be missed. This is without doubt, truly a fantastic location.

All praises for the perseverance and patience displayed by Naturalist-Karan, who has such an amazing wealth of knowledge on Wildlife – Flora & Fauna. He knew the Area & Places to go to like the back of his palm; specially places where to spot Leopards & he also drove us to the Dam Site, where we spotted Flamingoes, & other aquatic birds, as well as crocodiles. I say this with confidence, after 4 safari trips during this stay, that he is Great company to be with & has a wonderful ability to drive the Gypsy vehicle, across multiple terrain, ensuring we experienced absolutely no discomfort at all; and we seriously did not even feel the slightest of a bumpy ride at all. Karan is a thorough Gentleman. His goading us to have Patience finally paid off, and the surreal interaction with these magnificent beasts, is a life lasting memorable incident, stored in our memories forever.

Our experience was made even more terrific due to the excellent cuisine prepared by 3 Chefs - Vikas, Saurabh and Bharat. They were kind enough to customize dishes to our needs & taste and that made the entire dining experience extremely memorable. Not to forget the “in-between meal” snacks that were prepared instantly, on our request. The food, a major highlight of our travel usually, did not let us down in any manner - not even once and all the meals were excellent and most delicious. Kudos to the Chefs for managing to serve such lovely food, always piping hot, when called for. The starters in the evening were of extremely superior quality, and the painstaking methods arrived to ensure this level of cuisine, is indicative of the effort behind the scenes, that the Chef’s undertake, prior to preparing each meal.

You cannot stay at this place and miss F. & B. Manager -Sandeep Narayan for his “SERVICE WITH A SMILE” and constant willingness to please, with brilliant arrangements, ensuring absolute comfort and convenience, during each dining experience. The subtle touches that are usually unnoticed, is commendable and noteworthy. The breakfast service in the forest with Omelets, Fresh juice and freshly cut fruits, butter that spreads and more, speaks of superior service, with an eye for detail & was truly a very pleasant surprise as well an enchanting experience.

The tent where we stayed are large, well-spaced, and have the ability to draw in natural light. Roomy and spacious, the sheer quality of the interiors, its upkeep very commendable & cannot be missed. Was told that this was Resort was shut down for a while due to COVID, in February, before it reopened in June, and one would never expect to see extremely well-maintained & brilliantly furnished set of tents and furniture and furnishings, of such extremely high standard.
Full credit for daily housekeeping to Suraj, Harvinder & Prakash, who constantly ensured our tents were spic and span. There were times, due to our early morning rush for the safari that we inadvertently left the room messy, only to return and discover extremely well cleaned, bright and fragrant rooms. The 3 of them deserve entire praise for this absolutely excellent task.

Mention must be made of Deva & Sundaram- Gate keepers, who always greeted us with a smile, during our stay, especially at the oddest hours of 05:20am or 08:30pm. They were ever so polite in helping carry luggage or camera bags to our tents, reinforcing the extremely pleasant holiday experience.

Most importantly, I must give credit where it is due – to Mr. Udit Bagai / Associate Director – Sales, Brij Jawai Resorts; for providing information & knowledge of this well-kept secret Resort. Despite being based in Delhi, Udit was regularly on the phone during our drive, rechecking if we were okay, and if we needed help in directions or for anything else. A highlight was his sheer forethought of noting our food choice, that finally enabled us to reach the Resort and settle down to a terrific hot meal as requested, the moment we arrived. It was heartfelt to experience the joy of the Resort reaching out to us, even before we reached the place, for which Mr. Udit Bagai- We are immensely grateful.
This is practically one of the BEST PLACES WE HAVE VISITED in a long time. It was a total treat with Royal Service resulting in a Blissful Holiday for us.

HATS OFF TO THE LEADERSHIP SKILLS OF GENERAL MANGER PANKAJ THAT MADE THIS ESCAPADE AN EVENT NOT TO BE MISSED – EVER.

I would recommend this place to holiday seekers and animal lovers. Will most definitely return to this MIND-BLOWING RETREAT, that deserves a 7 STAR Rating.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank amitmpanchal

Dear Amit Sir

Thank you for having chosen to stay at Brijjawai during your recent trip and for posting such a great review on the Trip Advisor.

It is great to note that you have appreciated every team member by their name for their constant touch during your stay and served you delicious customized cuisine to different locations.