2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$994
Orbitz.comUS$994
CheapTicketsUS$994
TravelocityUS$994
TripadvisorUS$994
Priceline
All reviews each meal food requirements wonderful experience human being mr karan dining experience the general manager night stay his team beautiful property naturalist rank cuisine sales tents territory safari
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2021 via mobile

Lovely place, great set up, very good ranger (mr Karan) and most importantly the staff for absolutely incredible.

Top notch service and extremely warm. Would go back for sure. Special thanks to Pankaj and Sandeep and Udit (reservations office).

Thanks again for everything!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Pankaj Chaudhari, General Manager at Brij Jawai, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2021

Dear Mihir Sir

Thank you so much for choosing Brijjawai for your stay and for highlighting the pleasant experience you had with us.

It is a matter of great delight for all of us to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us. I wish to express my sincere thanks for the wonderful feedback you have shared for the team and our services.

Your generous compliments have been conveyed to the team and they are extremely happy to have been of assistance to you. This will motivate all our team members to continue in providing memorable experiences to our guests.

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

Brij Jawai…what a super super holiday….everything was perfect 10/10 food, staff, service , the experiential dining, the pool , the tent cleanliness , the tent size, the tub, the cute mini bar and all the other efforts that the sales head Ashok, GM Pradeep, F&B head Sandeep and all the chefs had put it…it takes a lot to get things right in such a short time and they’ve cracked it…vr gnna be back again soon I’m sure …kids had a blast we were 6-8 adults and 6 kids and all of us had a super holiday !! Well deserved…and well done Brij Jawai

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Shimauli Maam,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Brijjawai and I thank you for sharing such an excellent review on Trip Advisor.

I am happy to note that Sandeep, Chef and team were able to look after you during your meals.

I have conveyed your kind compliments to the entire team. It is feedback such as yours that inspires the team to go the extra mile each time.

Reviewed 14 August 2021

Our visit to Brij surpassed our expectations , the staff went the extra mile to make sure all our needs were taken care off. The food was non oily ,fresh and tasted fantastic ( especially the kababs). Each of our meals were in different locations making most of the property and panoramic views. Evening meals in particular were well decorated with ferry lights ,candles and traditional Rajasthani singers making the experience truly magical.
The infinity pool has a great view and open 24 hours.
I would recommend booking all four tents to make the property your own .
Special mention to the french fries ( the best I have had in Rajasthan)
Thank you team Brij for wonderful experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Pankaj Chaudhari, General Manager at Brij Jawai, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2021

Dear Sir

Thank you for choosing Brijjawai during your recent trip and for sharing such a great review on the Trip Advisor.

I thank you for mentioning the genuine hospitality and service shown by the team to ensure you have a truly memorable experience.

It is great to note that you have enjoyed the food and different locations for evening meals. It is great to note that you highly enjoyed the live traditional Rajasthani music.

I am personally touched by your very kind words of encouragement. I have conveyed your generous feedback to my entire team and they are very glad to have been able to be of assistance to you.

My team and I will look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Brijjawai.

Reviewed 14 August 2021 via mobile

Lovely experience and outstanding service!

We visited here for 4 nights in Aug 2021 and it was such a wonderful experience. The tents are beautiful and large.

The food is exceptional. Sandip and chef Saurabh went out of their way to meet all our dietary requirements. Specially mine since as a cancer patient I was required to be dairy free, sugar free and gluten free. They even managed to nake special desserts for me despite this.

The bush dining experiences have been very very memorable! We loved all of it!

Definitely a place we will revisit and highly recommend

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Brijjawai and I thank you for sharing such a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

It is delightful to know that you thought of our property to be stunning and hospitality to be incomparable. We are grateful for your kind words of appreciation for our staff and service. We greatly appreciate knowing we could contribute positively to your experience and we were able to create fond memories.

I am happy to note that Sandeep, Chef Saurabh were able to look after you during your meals and offered you delicious meals as per your choice.

Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

Food and ambiance is excellent. Tents are also very nice . I my family and friends enjoyed a lot in Brij Jawai. Kids enjoy the pool also. It is one of best tented villas in jawai.we had seen leopard from our tent in the morning

Dear Mr Chirag